• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FFOX CFCF 2013 Opus 22 + 1 Unboxing vid I shot yesterday

I consider large RG over 50. I personally think a lot of cigars lose something when they get over 50-52 rg. RdC, etc are great, but I think the 4, 5, and PL shine the most because of the prominence of the wrapper leaf. But. ..I love almost all Opus.

Bsneed51 said:
I consider large RG over 50. I personally think a lot of cigars lose something when they get over 50-52 rg. RdC, etc are great, but I think the 4, 5, and PL shine the most because of the prominence of the wrapper leaf. But. ..I love almost all Opus.
Agreed. My favorite is Fuente Fuente

Nice boxes. Carlito is so refreshing with his palpable sincerity and love for these children and the gratitude he expresses for those who support these endeavors.

ChiTown_Huck said:
Very cool! Thanks for the vid. Is there any room for interior humidification with like several humidipacks, so you could by the Opus 22 and not have to put it in a bigger humidor?

There is room; I'd expect you could keep the whole thing properly humidified by putting a boveda pack on the top and just closing the lid.   It'll lose humidity so you'd be going through bovedas every 4 or 5 weeks, but it'll fit.  

MadMonk said:
Nice boxes. Carlito is so refreshing with his palpable sincerity and love for these children and the gratitude he expresses for those who support these endeavors.

If you ever get the chance to meet him, you won't find a nicer guy.  He'll stand and talk and sign things for hours and hours and give every single person his full attention when their turn comes.  

I just watched this again!  I want!!  I really want to pull the trigger on a box of Fuente Fuente's....but only a few hundred more and I get this??  I think I will have to log off the internet now so I stop researching this :)