• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FFOX Opus 22 2008 Group Buy Round I

Wow!! You're going Group Buy crazy lately!!

I'd be in but my wife will castrate me. :blush:

It was more of a joke (or was it?!?! ;)). Hence the "lighter note". The DCM S90ths I'm always gonna jump at the opportunity to buy - love them to death. This was more of a favor to all the brothers that posted interest. I've smoked a half a dozen or so of the rare Opus vitolas and have never really been floored by any of them. I was even extremely disappointed with the Opus maduro. Not gonna lie, though... I was eyeballing that Scorpion Maduro. Nonetheless, if helps out the people in the community near Christmas, that's what it's all about.

Monday is fine by me. If you plan on doing a second round I would be up for 2. Thanks again and great job.

I would be in for round 2, probably only 1 or 2 spots though.

Monday is fine with me as well.

Oh and enjoy round 2 if you do it...this was the 2nd one I was in and I pretty much got was I was hoping for. Well besides a maduro (lucky bastids). :laugh:

I'm in for 3. :D
Looked like a lot of fun and would love to participate if you guys run it back.

Monday works fine for me too. Whatever makes the holiday run smooth for you Jeff.

Actually if we do this I would again I would be in for 3 again, can't resist :laugh:

Thanks again for hosting this group buy. It was a lot of fun. I will make sure not to miss this next year.

Rich