• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Finally back from Iraq

jschoener

BOTLs! After some time away from this site and a long plane ride home I am back in southwestern Pennsylvania enjoying my cigars with the proper beverages. Our Victory Cigar Club in Baghdad is still going strong and is about to have a big Father's Day event. I'd like to shout out some thanks to UptownIsy and Uptown Cigars in Kingston, NY for their generosity, as well as The Leaf and Bean Company in McMurray, PA, Fumar Cigars of Phoenix, AZ, and Frank and crew at Reyes Family Cigars.

I did a search for HERFs in SW PA and didn't come up with anything soon. I'd like to get together with some local BOTL and SOTL for some great smokes and adult libations. I look forward to being more active here and meeting some of you soon.

John
(MAJ John Schoener, USAR)

Welcome back!

Enjoy your family and your home.

Welcome back, and thank you so much for your service. :thumbs:

Welcome home Major and thank you for your service.

BOTLs! After some time away from this site and a long plane ride home I am back in southwestern Pennsylvania enjoying my cigars with the proper beverages. Our Victory Cigar Club in Baghdad is still going strong and is about to have a big Father's Day event. I'd like to shout out some thanks to UptownIsy and Uptown Cigars in Kingston, NY for their generosity, as well as The Leaf and Bean Company in McMurray, PA, Fumar Cigars of Phoenix, AZ, and Frank and crew at Reyes Family Cigars.

I did a search for HERFs in SW PA and didn't come up with anything soon. I'd like to get together with some local BOTL and SOTL for some great smokes and adult libations. I look forward to being more active here and meeting some of you soon.

John
(MAJ John Schoener, USAR)

Welcome back brother... Glad you came home safe..

A little birdie told me you came home just in time for a Herf at Isy's place...

Looky Here :)

Bully, I'd love to go and meet the crew at Uptown, but this weekend I am headed out to NJ to be a Godfather to my baby cousin. Maybe the next one :)

Welcome Back Major John....and it's great to see you here on CP! Bob will be happy to know you're back and Diane and Zoe here at Uptown say hello!

Welcome home, Sir. Thank you for your service.

There are several CP members in your general area. All good people, even MaxNoodle. :D

Welcome back John and hopefully we all get together soon and herf....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Welcome back! Thanks for your service to our country!

Welcome back! Thanks for your service!

My cabin is not far from SW Pa. and I love excuses to HERF ;)

Welcome back home and thank you for keeping us safe.