• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Finally!

MandyPi

Hard work has a future payoff. Laziness pays off n
Okay everyone, the humi has finally been seasoned; the Avallo Accumonitor has been installed; and all the cigars have been moved from various locations to their new resting place. I pray that this cabinet will hold me off for a while because I am not sure my wife will be too happy with another one sitting next to this one. By the way, the Accumonitor is top notch.

Tone-ny: Thank you for convincing me to save my money and go with the better humidification system. It was definitely the right choice. :thumbs:

Here are the pics. Please forgive me for the Tatiana tins on the second shelf. My wife smokes them. Seriously…she does!

Before
gallery_7402_532_46040.jpg

After
gallery_7402_532_64542.jpg

Oh puh-leeze. There's LOTS more room in there..... :laugh: Here's what mine looks like:

full_humi.jpg

...and I ordered two more boxes this week...!!.... :laugh:

Have fun - B.B.S.

I must say, thats a pretty kick ass setup you got there! :)

Edit: Both of you! LOL :)

Oh puh-leeze. There's LOTS more room in there..... :laugh: Here's what mine looks like:

Have fun - B.B.S.

Oh Tom, why do you have to be such a topper...show off! :laugh:

Very nice set ups, both of you.

full_humi.jpg

Have fun - B.B.S.

Thanks not fair. You have the Rolls-Royce of cabinets :angry:
_Rolls-Royce-Phantom-Black-1-lg.jpg

while I am sporting the Ford Festiva of cabinets :(
1991.ford.festiva.3609-396x249.jpg

:D (I hope no one here drives a Festiva) ???

....one of the makers of some of the highest end cabinets there are said something like "anything beyond a cooler and some beads is a luxury" so I'd say we're both in the very lucky (or very crazy) category..... :laugh:

Nice cabinet, Mandy...!!... :thumbs: Glad you got the AccuMonitor; I've heard really good things about 'em.

Cheers - B.B.S.

HOLY SH*T this thread is something else!!! BBS, Smelly :)laugh:), Mandy....WOW. You all have freakin beautiful set ups.

Mandy- a bit of a Oliva hoe huh? I suffer from the same disease :) - seems like every Oliva I try is better than the last one!

I've noticed a trend here at CP... Threads consistently make my jaw drop. Congrats on the cabinet, Mandy! Have fun filling it to the brim!

For now, I'm happy with my two small ~75cc desktops :D

Congrats on the new humi Mandy! Very nice indeed! Wondering where Tom's going to put those two new boxes. :D

Nice setup Mandy!! Are you adding beads to the drawers or are they holding humidity alright as they are?

Nice setup Mandy!! Are you adding beads to the drawers or are they holding humidity alright as they are?

Right now everything seems to be holding steady, but I may do so at a later date.

Nice set up Mandy!

Should have gone with a bigger cabinet, because before you know it, it's going to look like this.
humi001.jpg

You'll be wishing you had of listened to your wife when she said "Maybe you should go bigger." Then you will also be resigned to this. :sign:
humi002.jpg

Nice set up Mandy!

Should have gone with a bigger cabinet, because before you know it, it's going to look like this.
humi001.jpg

You'll be wishing you had of listened to your wife when she said "Maybe you should go bigger." Then you will also be resigned to this. :sign:
humi002.jpg

Holy Crap! That's a lot of cigars! :love: :p

Okay everyone, the humi has finally been seasoned; the Avallo Accumonitor has been installed; and all the cigars have been moved from various locations to their new resting place. I pray that this cabinet will hold me off for a while because I am not sure my wife will be too happy with another one sitting next to this one. By the way, the Accumonitor is top notch.

Tone-ny: Thank you for convincing me to save my money and go with the better humidification system. It was definitely the right choice. :thumbs:

Here are the pics. Please forgive me for the Tatiana tins on the second shelf. My wife smokes them. Seriously…she does!

Before
gallery_7402_532_46040.jpg

After
gallery_7402_532_64542.jpg

VERY VERY NICE!!!
Enjoy, and have fun filling it up.

Chris

Now that is what I'm worried about ..... ??? ..... after I finish building it it'll be too small. Now I'm entertaining the idea of going BIG after reading this thread.

:cool: