• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Find the Copenhagen, win some cigars contest! OMG!

ELittle

Snowman Cage Inventor
I've been searching for some Copenhagen Black, Cope Smooth Hickory and Cope Whiskey Blend. From what I've been told the Black is only available in OK and TN, not sure about the other 2. Here is the contest:

The first person to find me 5 cans (1 roll) of Copenhagen Black, 3 cans of Cope Smooth Hickory and 3 cans of Cope Whiskey Blend wins the prize! To win the prize you must find ALL THREE KINDS!!!

The prize: 5 assorted opus, and I will throw in another 4 or 5 GOOD cigars (casa fuente, PAM/PAN, Davi millenium, bolivar, PLPC, maybe a regional or something, etc). I of course will pay for the dip you find and I will pay for the postage to send me the package. Just send a receipt with the package you send me and I will cover all expenses.

This thread, http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/topic/74313-looking-for-copenhagen-blackcope-hickory/ has pictures of what the cans look like if you're not familiar with them. I'm thinking people in Tennessee and Oklahoma will have the best luck unless someone is willing to go above and beyond to find the stuff.

The contest will run until next Friday, by then if nobody can find the Copenhagen black then I guess it can't be found. :(

EDIT TO ADD:

To avoid confusion, please don't run out and buy it first without checking here!

If you have confirmed you can get it post here that you are 100% sure so nobody else runs out to buy it. First person wins!

GOOD LUCK!

Damn....I wish you had posted this while I was in the mountains last week. I could've hopped across the NC/TN border and grabbed some.

If no one comes through, LMK. I just ran down to the convenience store below my house and they have the Hickory and the Whiskey blend @ $4.29/can

Jonesy said:
If no one comes through, LMK. I just ran down to the convenience store below my house and they have the Hickory and the Whiskey blend @ $4.29/can
Ok, I'll let the contest run for a week and if nobody can find the black I'll take you up on that and hook you up with some smokes for the effort, sound good? The black will be the hard one to find. It may or may not be seasonal, I've heard it is and it isn't so idk what to believe.

ELittle said:

Ok, I'll let the contest run for a week and if nobody can find the black I'll take you up on that and hook you up with some smokes for the effort, sound good? The black will be the hard one to find. It may or may not be seasonal, I've heard it is and it isn't so idk what to believe.

:thumbs:   I asked the girl if she had heard of the Black and she said she hadn't....figured it was worth a try anyways.

Let me see what I can do for you this week, E.  I have reason to believe that I can find these for you...

I searched every tobacco section here on base and nada.  I'll keep my eyes open if I'm out on the town.  

A note about the Copenhagen Black. A couple people I have talked to who have been told this dip is in stock have then gone to the shop and been told they don't carry it due to some kind of confusion on the part of the person working there so unless you see the can that says BLACK on it dont trust them! THEY ARE LYING TO YOU! :)

Contest fail. The elusive Copenhagen black is unfindable.

This is done! :(

I have looked around on dip forums and from what I'm reading nobody can find it. It may be seasonal, it might not be, it might be discontinued, etc. Nobody seems to know anything about it other than the fact the company that makes it claims for it to be available in OK and TN. I'm starting to doubt that though.

I've bought the Black several times but its been atleast a year since I've seen it. It used to be fairly easy to find in So Cal. I'll see what I can dig up tomorrow. The other two blends are still readily available out here.

ELittle said:
I have looked around on dip forums and from what I'm reading nobody can find it. It may be seasonal, it might not be, it might be discontinued, etc. Nobody seems to know anything about it other than the fact the company that makes it claims for it to be available in OK and TN. I'm starting to doubt that though.

I've forgotten to look, but will make it a point over the weekend.

I know the contest is over but I have some people that can get all three. Let me know if you're still looking for them!

I've seen this in stores, let me know if you're still wanting it.