• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

finished my cabinet

It turned out great! I love the do it yourself mentality, especially when it works out. :thumbs:

Good job on the cabinet, and I'm extremely jealous of your smoking room. We are looking at houses right now and one of my criteria is a room that is already or can easily be made smoke-friendly. Nice work!

Congrats on the great cabinet! Looks like a helluva smoking room as well!

Thanks for the pictures. Your smoke stash looks very inviting!

Good job on the cabinet, and I'm extremely jealous of your smoking room. We are looking at houses right now and one of my criteria is a room that is already or can easily be made smoke-friendly. Nice work!

I am in the same boat! Though the extra room really ups the price here in California.

I am in the same boat! Though the extra room really ups the price here in California.

Both of you are heading the right way then!!! It's actually a very cool place to be and relax in. Sometime we just have people over and not even smoke in there, and sometimes we do. When we had the house built, it was a criteria that my wife had a place to put her exercise room, and that I had a place to put my smoke room / lounge / bar. Mutual compromise is the word here!

Thanks alot for all the compliments, it's nice to know people apreciate my work. (feel like an artist saying that!)

Gianni

Congratulations Gianni. Very impressed that you undertook this and did such a great job. Pictures show it came out so well. You will enjoy it for a lifetime.

John

From one Humidor builder to another, may I say, that is absolutely beautiful. Great job. :thumbs: (These comments apply to the humidor AND the collection that resides in it.)

Nice job man. One of these days I'm gonna try my hand at building one.

Thanks guys, really apreciate the nice words. It is something big the undertake, but it is so worth it! It's basically a very big box with a nice finish on it! ost me much less than having it made, and has the ''I did that'' advantage.

From one Humidor builder to another, may I say, that is absolutely beautiful. Great job. :thumbs: (These comments apply to the humidor AND the collection that resides in it.)

Thanks alot. May I say this comment means alot, considering the kind of work you do! (except from the burning the rag thing!!! :p )

Nice humi, nice sticks, and nice digs!

I'm not too sure about that C.G. poster though...