• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

First 2001 Pass-Favorite Cameroon Wrapper Cigar

CP

Administrator
Ok I am realy back and ready to start 2001 right. So here it goes. The Story: I love cameroon wrapper cigars and I'm always looking for new similarly wrapped cigars.The Start:I will start the pass with a box of one of my absolute favorites Partagas Serie S Perfectos that Ive been aging for five months.The Play: Each participant takes two cigars and replaces them with two cigars that are camerron wrapped. The replacing cigars must be the same and you must leave at least one of each type in the pass. In other words if there is only one cigar of a Brand and type you may not take it.Example: Player one takes two Partagas Perfectos and replaces them with two Don Carlos.Player two may take two Partagas Pefectos or one Partagas Perfecto and one Don Carlos and replaces them with two CAO naturals.Player three may take two Partagas Perfectos or one Partagas perfecto and one CAO (he may not take the only Don Carlos left). And replaces them with two Partagas Almirantes.And so on.I will only take 12 players (or it will not work) sorry.The pass will start on the first week in January 2001 unless I can't get 12 guys to join the pass by then.As always the pass will be tracked at cigartracker.com so you must be willing to sign up there as well as here and promise to use cigartracker.com to keep track of your takes/puts and receive/send actions.Any takers?

I still am not registered for cigartracker for some reason.
Did I do something wrong when it said I will be notified of confimation?:((

Ok the pass is ON!Here is the pass order I used a combination of age, time smoking and geography plus consulting several astrologers.1) Brett Turley, WV2) Bill Orlando, WV3) Keith Stevens, KY4) Aris Anderson, CO5) Willie Peloquin, CA6) Tim Hampton, CA7) Don Schumaker, WA8 ) Paul Scheiber, WA9) Darren Rozen, OH10) Arthur Van Houten, NJ11) Charles Belinda, MA12) Gil V., TXThe pass will start today Tues, Jan 2. It will contain 24 well aged Partagas Serie S Perfectos. Normal cigar pass rules apply with the following changes.1) You must take two (2) cigars. You must replace them with at least two (2) cigars. These cigars must the same type/size and have a camerron wrapper. Size does not matter but cigar "value" does.2) The two cigars you take don't have to be the same but your replacement cigars MUST be the same.3) You can NOT take a cigar if there is only one of that cigar's type/size left in the pass.I know this may be a bit confussing I hope this example helps:The first person can only take two Partagas Perfectos and replaces them with two Don Carlos. The second person may take two Partagas Pefectos or one Partagas Perfecto and one Don Carlos (leaving one Don Carlos) and replaces them with two CAO naturals. The third person may take two Partagas Perfectos or one Partagas perfecto and one CAO. If person number two took one Don Carlos, person mumber three may not take the only Don Carlos left. And replaces them with two Partagas Primeros. The bottom line is:
Take two cigars and replace them with two cigars which are the same as each other (not like the ones taken) as long as they are camerron wrapped. You may take a cigar as long as there are at least two like it in the pass (leaving one in the pass).
If you have questions, when you get the pass please send me an e-mail with what you intend to take.

DarrenI sugned you up for the pass. Your request did go through (twice). I just approved your request and deleted the second request.To All
I am working on making cigartracker.com more user friendly and less confussing. I'll keep you posted.

Thank you my freind! Sorry for the double got alittle out of hand...LOL8)

As always, another fantastic pas by our favorite general. I'l be waiting with baited breath.

What's the deal with the new format? I was unable to log in and needed to create a new account.

That is what is required for the new board. Nex time you log on read the warning before come in the forum it explains it all.:)

USPS.com reports the package was delivered yesterday Wow that was fast, it was sent on the 2nd ... only 8 days to deliver a special delivery package...its called progress I think.Hey Brett are you there? did you get the package?

Package was received and is going out today!My puts are: 2 - H. Upmann Suprema No.5, 2 - Flor de Oliva Grand Cameroon Robustos, and 2 - Aristoff Black RobustosThanks Gil! I'll update cigartracker as soon as get the confirmation number!

Just so everone including GilV knows this pass will be insured by CPI since of course GilV is a member, so sleep tight Gil! :) 8)

Hey  membership has its privilages (?SP) :)Excellent pass Brett!!Its strating to look good!!!
:cool:(Edited by GilV at 3:18 pm on Jan. 15, 2001)

BrettHave not seen the update on cigartracker nor here is everything allright?Did you mail out the pass?:cool:

Just talked to my wife and the pass arrived at the house this afternoon. Will not be able to get the pass back out until Saturday due to work.