• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

First 2001 Pass-Favorite Cameroon Wrapper Cigar

I'm glad you got it OK Bill. Sorry for the slight delay guys. Things have been very hectic for me lately. I just found out officially that I am in fact being transferred to Phoenix, so I've got allot going on right now! :) It shouldn't have delayed my getting the pass out on time and I apologize to everyone.

Box went out today to Keith. Cigar Tracker has been updated.Takes:
Partagas S Perfecto
H.Upmann Suprema #5Puts:
AF Flor Fina 858
H.Upmann Suprema #4
Aristoff 700 S

ShadowGreat pass, thanks for keeping cigartracker.com up-to-date.:cool:

Takes: Partagas Serie S Perfecto
Aristoff Black RobustoPuts: (2) Arturo Fuente Hemingway ClassicsBox will be mailed to Ardis tomorrow.
USPS conf# 0300 1290 0003 7587 6267Cigartracker has been updated.Thanks Gil!

Woo Hoo! Really look forward to this one! I have two Partagas Serie S primero pyramids waiting to put in!
Ardis

This is really strange. I just checked USPS.com and the tracking site says the package was delivered yesterday in Helotes TX. Considering that I sent to to Ardis in Denver, I wonder what happened.

That's wierd, the only one I've gotten so far is a pass that came to me from Dustin and went on to Wayne in Nevada. I'll go to the PO again this afternoon.
Ardis

This one may have fallen victim to the same zip code problem as Deb's pass. Gil, you may want to check at the PO

Got the box TODAY. I came Return to sender. It looks like Aris' address is incorrect.If I can't get in touch with her by Friday I'll send it on its way to the next person.

I'm glad you found it. I was going to feel really bad if it got lost considering that I was the last person to touch it.

I sent Ardis an e-mail requestiong she provide a better address. If I don't hear from her by Saturday morning I will send the pass to the next person in line.I told Ardis I do not wish to keep her from the pass but we must move this along so the pass goes out by Saturday to CO or to CA. :cool:

OKey dokey, please read my reply. Apparently, the post office does not provide clear instructions when you rent a box. I put a big post about it in this forum, I hope it clears up all this annpying stuff, and I apologize again. I do love doing these passes, I hope you all can forgive me.
AA

No prob, the box will go out to your street address tomorrow.:cool: