• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

First 2001 Pass-Favorite Cameroon Wrapper Cigar

What a great selection of sticks! Gil, your passes are always a cut above the rest. Here is the confirmation number: 0300 6000 0001 3178 7121Puts: 2 AF Don Carlos Robustos
2 AF 858
4 Partegas Series D # 4 (ISOM), unbandedTakes: 2 AF Hemmingway Classic
2 Partegas S Series Primero PyramidThanks for letting me play!

TimThanks excellent puts but I'm afraid you violaded two cardinal rules of the pass.You can only take TWO cigars out and you must leave at least one of each cigar in the pass. By taking the two Hemingway classic you left none same with the two Series S Piramids.Everyone PLEASE read the rules of the pass if you have any questions please e-mail me with what you intend to take.Thanks for playing.:cool:

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH DAAAAAAAAMMMMMMN it. I'm better now...Sorry Gil. You would think a well educated man like myself would know to go over the rules beforehand. All I can say is DOH!

TimGo directly to jail do not pass GO do not collect &#36200:) :) :)
:cool:

Box has arrived and I should be able to get it out tomorrow. This is going to be hard to choose from this box. Is it OK to sample some..... :biggrin:(Edited by BurntFingers at 6:08 pm on Mar. 7, 2001)

Box is on the way out to Paul. They were a bit dry so I put a humistick in the tupperware container. Takes:
La Unica Churchill
Partagas SD4Puts:
2 AF Hemingway Signatures
2 Aristoff Master of the Universe CameroonThanks for including me Gil.

I'll let you all know when the pass arrives.......this sounds like a great bunch of cigars!!!

The "pass" arrived today and everything looks great! I will try to get it back out tomorrow and post my puts & takes then.........I'll write soon.......

I'm just about ready to take the box to the P.O. and will post the tracking number tonight. This is an excellent pass guys! Get ready Darren it's headed your way!Takes Partagas Perfecto
Aristoff Master/Univ.Puts 2 Don Tomas Perfecto
Cameroon Collection

Gil, I tried to get on Cigar Tracker but I guess it must have been busy........I'll try to post there later.

OK......the box is on it's way! Conf.# 0300 1290 0008 2732 1222. I will see if I can get logged on to Cigar Tracker now and get everyone caught up there.

Ok pass got here yesterday but I couldn't get to the post office today. It will go out monday though.Takes:
(2) partagas "S" perfectos
1 Hemingway sig.Puts:
(2) Excalibar 1066 Merlin
(2) Partagas 8-9-8
(2) Nat Sherman DakotaGreat pass Gil look forward to the next! I love a man with that great of taste in cigars "S" are one of my fav's.Thanx,
DarrenR
I'll be updating cigartraker right now.

Gil I'm having trouble updating Cigartracker is it haveing problems?

Cigartracker.com is temporarily unable to accept new entries in any Pass. I am working to solve the problem.:cool:

Hey Gil I might be realy stupid but I still can't get cigartracker to let me use it. I will update if I get it figured out. Until then here is the conf# 0304-7990-0001-5433-4033
Thanx again Gil great pass! :biggrin:

on its way to MA: 03001290000172334380took: 2 Partagas Perfectosput: 2 Indian Tabac Cameroon Legend FiguradoGreat pass, Gil! Really good concept and implementation. I might steal your idea...