• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

First Anual Delaware Summers End Herf!

smoke76

Tickets are Still on Sale fellows. The event is almost here. I just recieved the sample hat from the embridery shop and it looks great! pics to follow. This is the first large scale event I have put together and I hope some of you BOTL's will be able to come!

George

George;

Is there a link you could add to make it easier to check out?

Steve

George;

Is there a link you could add to make it easier to check out?

Steve

Sorry Steve, www.herfbros.com. As more info is coming from Gary I will keep updating it. I Should have pics of the hats up tonight! Has Gary told you who all was comming? Carlos Fuente, Johnathon Drew, Flavorettes!!!!!!! It should be a blast.

FYI All my signatures have the site in it as well! :thumbs:

George

This sounds fantastic! :thumbs:

So is anybody on this board interested in this Herf!? Of course I'm talking to people in the DelMarVaPa area. I hope we have a decent turn out. We have a lot of vendors showing up and a few of the "Big" guy's flying in. If there are any questions please ask! ;)

George

This is a win-win for sure! Help a worthy cause AND have fun AND get a bunch of premium cigars for dirt cheap.

I'm in!

This is a Saturday so I'll have to request off work but I don't see a problem.

Is there a way to order tickets online or do you have to go to a CigCity/DOT location?

Steve

Edited to show vendors - quite a list - from http://www.herfbros.com/

Listed below are the confirmed Cigar Vendors attending the event
Rocky Patel
CAO
Perdomo
Cigahs
Fuente Newman
Cusano
Miami Cigar (La Auruora, Tatiana, Don Lino)
Drew Estate
Camacho
Padilla
Tabacalera Tropical
As the list grows I will update it here! Tickets will be able to be puchased through Cigarette City.

Unfotunatly, We did not have time to set up the account to sell tics on line. And the only store Gary has set up to sell them is the Cigarette City in Glassgo. Next year will be bigger, better and more organized!

Tickets are selling fast fellows!! Pick them up before its too late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

g

I think alot of people plan to attend, but I didn't
know tickets are advanced sales.

I'll have to get off work early(3pm?), but it sounds like
a good time, for a good cause.

Keep the BBQ warm for me!

Chemyst

Update: Picked up my ticket this afternoon.

Chemyst

Thanks for your support! The food will be served around 1 or 2 ish and we will have sterno's fired up to keep em warm for ya!!!

This year was kinda thrown together but look out 2008! I allreday have idea's brewin!!

Chemyst

Thanks for your support! The food will be served around 1 or 2 ish and we will have sterno's fired up to keep em warm for ya!!!

This year was kinda thrown together but look out 2008! I allreday have idea's brewin!!

If anyone wants to get tickets in advance they can call me at 302-836-4889 with credit card info and I'll hold tickets at the gate. Hope this helps.

Cheers

Gary

Well, I'll be! It's Gary!!! As I live and breathe! Did I leave my CAO hat at work yesterday? :D

BTW, I posted this event at CS this morning.

Are the other stores set up to sell the tickets yet? Also, Gary should post the above post on CS just in case someone can't get to a store and wants to go.

Steve

This is a Saturday so I'll have to request off work but I don't see a problem.

Is there a way to order tickets online or do you have to go to a CigCity/DOT location?

Steve

Edited to show vendors - quite a list - from http://www.herfbros.com/

Listed below are the confirmed Cigar Vendors attending the event
Rocky Patel
CAO
Perdomo
Cigahs
Fuente Newman
Cusano
Miami Cigar (La Auruora, Tatiana, Don Lino)
Drew Estate
Camacho
Padilla
Tabacalera Tropical
As the list grows I will update it here! Tickets will be able to be puchased through Cigarette City.

Add these to the list...

Cojones Cigars (smoke 'em if you got 'em)
J. Fuego (Jesus Fuego will be there too!!!)
Troya Clasico

I'm definitely looking forward to this!!

Humberto

Humberto
I'll see you there, I will be there to start setting up at 11. Gates open at noon

George

Troya Clasico - mmmmm - another great Pepin blend!

Six more days!! :D

Updates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a final reminder that Cigar-ette City and www.herfbros.com will be hosting a Big Smoke event on Saturday September 15, 2007 form Noon until 8PM at the Blue Diamond Amusement Park Pavilion ( http://www.bluediamondpark.com/ ) . Weather won't be a problem since it's a covered pavilion.

Manufacturers and suppliers attending include:

Tabacalera Perdomo
Arturo Fuente
CAO Cigars
Drew Estate
Miami Cigar / La Aurora
Tropical Tobacco
Cigahs
Padilla
Cubas Famous Brands
La Perla Habana
Don Pepin Garcia
EO 601
Rocky Patel
Jesus Fuego
Camacho Cigars
General Cigar Co.
Esteban Carerras
and perhaps a few last minute arrivals

There will be food, drinks, and music, as well as terrific raffle items and the chance to load up on cigars on the cheap!

Tickets are only $89, and you'll more than get that back with the cigars you'll receive at the gate, let alone everything else you can snag during the day.

We'd like to get a final count for the caterer soon, so stop by any Cigar-ette City location and get your tickets! We'll also have tickets available at the gate for the procrastinators.

Cheers,

Gary A. Griffith
Humidor Manager
Cigar-ette City
302-836-4889 (store)

Well, we put together all the goodie bags last night and let me tell ya, WOW! Atleast $125 worth of cigars! Cojones,
J. Fuego, Troya, 601, Fuente, Camacho, Macanudo, just to name a few. 20 cigars in all!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also to be raffled off a TOWER OF POWER (insert big boomin voice here!) Hope to see you all there!

George

Are you telling me that for an $89 ticket/donation that goes to a camp
for kids for leukemia, we get a BOX of PRIMO cigars, a hat, a BBQ dinner,
music and raffles, plus more deals on cigars, etc. ?

That's hard to believe!
I got my receipt/ticket already, and it's hard to read, but I'll be there!!!!

WOW!

Chemyst :cool:

I'm buying my ticket today just to be on the safe side! :D

This will be incredible!

Steve

They'd better keep the cigars in a safe, if you're going to be there!
And wherever that safe is, you'll be on its side.

The weather looks very good, after some rain Fri. night. Supposed
to dry out by Sat. afternoon.

Did you get any Diablos from today's Famous special?
I'm keeping my powder dry for Sat. deals.

Chemyst :cool: