• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

First Cigar review! Padron 3000

zachglasser

First lighting
Once lit I tasted a hint of wood, but that was it.

After heating up
Not reallying knowing how to taste I really can't pin point any flavors, but the cigar is very enjoyable, very mild, no lightheadedness or any sickness yet

Part 2 of after heating up
Smoke in the eye hurts very bad

Half way
Half way into the cigar and I do feel alittle light-headed, only have had to ash once, tastes still unable to pick up, still very enjoyable and relaxing.

Soon after half way I had to put it out because my father had to leave.

Rate this Cigar 8/10 great smoke

How bad is cigar smell to get off your clothes?

First lighting
Once lit I tasted a hint of wood, but that was it.

After heating up
Not reallying knowing how to taste I really can't pin point any flavors, but the cigar is very enjoyable, very mild, no lightheadedness or any sickness yet

Part 2 of after heating up
Smoke in the eye hurts very bad

Half way
Half way into the cigar and I do feel alittle light-headed, only have had to ash once, tastes still unable to pick up, still very enjoyable and relaxing.

Soon after half way I had to put it out because my father had to leave.

Rate this Cigar 8/10 great smoke

How bad is cigar smell to get off your clothes?
Hahaha! Great newb review. Well done. Your eyes burn? We're you smoking in a poorly ventilated area? Or around 100 other smokers in a tiny room? The only way to get rid of cigar smoke smell on clothes, is to change clothes after a shower. Brush your teeth right away and drink a fair amount of water with lemon. Even then, a non-smoker may tell you something about smell. Welcome to the club.

Hahaha! Great newb review. Well done. Your eyes burn? We're you smoking in a poorly ventilated area? Or around 100 other smokers in a tiny room? The only way to get rid of cigar smoke smell on clothes, is to change clothes after a shower. Brush your teeth right away and drink a fair amount of water with lemon. Even then, a non-smoker may tell you something about smell. Welcome to the club.
Thank you for the smell advice!
But I was smoking beside a little river so that'd probably why

Nicely done, glad you enjoyed your first. I wash my clothes when I'm done to rid of the smell. If I'm out, I just live with the smell until I'm home lol. Oh and also, I've found that nothing will get the taste/smell completely from my mouth, except time.

Nicely done, glad you enjoyed your first. I wash my clothes when I'm done to rid of the smell. If I'm out, I just live with the smell until I'm home lol.
Yea I gotta wash my dad's truck and my gt so I'll do it after, I wore a sweatshirt idc about so if it gets smelly it won't matter

Nice! Welcome to the club and I feel like I just found out my son lost his virginity! :p

Just wash the clothes and practice normal hygiene if you're worried about the smell. My wife never complains so I don't think about it much myself....
LOL best comment yet, sounds good, I won't be smoking much at all

Nice jump into the unknown. I've never once ever considered the odor. I did know a person who would spray themselves with Febreze after smoking. I think I'd rather smell like a cigar.

Nice jump into the unknown. I've never once ever considered the odor. I did know a person who would spray themselves with Febreze after smoking. I think I'd rather smell like a cigar.
It's gross when people mask smells with other smells...

It's gross when people mask smells with other smells...

Reminds me of the time I sprayed my deodorant around post using the bathroom after a night of too much to drink. Wife made the stank face, gagged, and some comment about smelling like someone shit a bottle of cologne in there.

Never again!

Reminds me of the time I sprayed my deodorant around post using the bathroom after a night of too much to drink. Wife made the stank face, gagged, and some comment about smelling like someone shit a bottle of cologne in there.

Never again!
Haha! No idea if it works, but I was grossed out by this commercial I saw recently on TV for some product you spray into the toilet pre use. I was definitely giving that commercial the stank face lol

Reminds me of the time I sprayed my deodorant around post using the bathroom after a night of too much to drink
My family used matches. Nonna, my family, and all my Aunts and Uncles had matches in the head. Light a couple after the deed. I don't know how widespread that might have been.

Great first experience, sounds like you had fun. When I started cigars I would shower and wash my clothes after smoking. Now I don't worry about it or do anything. My wife doesn't mind the smell becuase it reminders her of a late uncle that used to smoke cigars when she was a kid.

Never again!
Light a candle next time.

Good review and the comments that follow are pretty good. I use baking soda paste to wash my hands after smoking.

Great first experience, sounds like you had fun. When I started cigars I would shower and wash my clothes after smoking. Now I don't worry about it or do anything. My wife doesn't mind the smell becuase it reminders her of a late uncle that used to smoke cigars when she was a kid.
Honestly did, i found a underground cigar shop in my town, i went there today to see if they were open, and boom they were.
Going there tomorrow and going to get something different, whatever he suggests.
Good review and the comments that follow are pretty good. I use baking soda paste to wash my hands after smoking.
I'll try that, and thank you i thought this first time was pretty good