• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

First humi !

goirish121

humi003.jpg

humi004.jpg

This is my first humidor. My darling wife got it for me for Christmas. It only holds 20 sticks, but it works great for me. Maybe for b-day or Christmas next year I can upgrade. At any rate, I love it and her for buying it. She even went to cigar store with me to get some stocking stuffer sticks!!!

Nice gift.
You will soon realize that you need a bigger one.
I finished building my coolidor 2 months ago and its already full.
Merry Christmas and post bigger pics so we can check it out. ;)

Very nice.

Jepe is NOT lying. I completely laughed off the fact that I would need anything bigger than a 100ct. WELL 3 weeks later and I'm trying to decide between a footlocker and vinotemp. Damn Ohio (I was finding a lot of stuff that I couldn't find in MD) and damn devilsite!

I said the same thing years back when we got our first humi. 4 years later and 3 added humidors I still want more. Good luck

humi003.jpg

humi004.jpg

This is my first humidor. My darling wife got it for me for Christmas. It only holds 20 sticks, but it works great for me. Maybe for b-day or Christmas next year I can upgrade. At any rate, I love it and her for buying it. She even went to cigar store with me to get some stocking stuffer sticks!!!

Congratulations! I got a similar one for Christmas, but mine has Ghurka on the top of it, and is already full.... :D

Very nice and congratulations. Although you will need a bigger one at one point, may I suggest always keeping this one up and running as a reminder to you about how much you care for and appreciate your wife.

Welcome to the club. I got one just like it in early April. It has sinced turned into that one, a 150ct and now a coolerdor.

Hang on man, it is a wild ride.

humi003.jpg

humi004.jpg

I also have the same one. Mine filled up fairly quick. The only reason it's working out is because I have no money to spend and I only smoke about one a week.

It's always cool when the lovely lady in your life steps up and delivers like that. My wife bought me a new 50 count for Christmas, to go along with the three finger carrier in the stocking. What smokes did you get?

Back