• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

First Opus

ricmac25

Token Cuban Guy
I had my first Opus yesterday. No special occassion other than I was having a crappy day.

I had a xXx than Joe sent me. The first thing that impressed me was the wrapper. Different than anything I've had before. I've never been so impressed by a wrapper before. It had a very nice draw. The burn started a little uneven, probably my fault, but it self corrected. It had this fantastic white ash that held together very well and gave off big plumes of white smoke. It was a pretty smooth smoke for the most part and I thouroughly enjoyed it. With that said...I don't know which I would rather have, an Opus or a PAM. Considering its a lot easier for me to get PAMs and at better prices, I might have to lean towards PAMs. All in all, a good experience. I will not say no to them in the future.

Thanks Joe.

Glad you liked it! ;) That one was sitting for 2 years, It may have mellowed a little bit... But don't be fooled! ;)

Opus X are some great cigars.

The Power Ranger (a.k.a. "xXx" that you just had) are one of the tastiest in the line. When you get them "fresh" off the shelves they are a very heady and powerful smoke, so as Joe said, don't be too fooled by them, they carry a punch and a half.

I currently have 3 xXx's, 3 #4's and 2 RdC Opus X in the humidor that I am holding onto for a rainy day - and Melly has laid claim to one of the xXx's *chuckles* damn women.

Sam

SamGuss said:
Melly has laid claim to one of the xXx's *chuckles*

Sam
Do we really have to go there! :0 :p