• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Flavored Cigar for Girls?

J

JonnyKu

Ok. So once in a while I play poker with my friends and we all light up and smoke a good cigar while we play. However recently we found some good female players and they play with us. They see us smoke and want to try but they are afraid of trying it (who knows why). So I'm thinking perhaps a sweet flavored cigar, (vanilla, cherry) might be something they can ease into. They want to try a cigar, just not a "real" one whatever that means, but they are willing to try a flavored one or something very mild. I also think we can't get them anything longer then a 5. Probably something short like a 4 length or shorter. And I think the sweetness must be strong, not just a light sweetness. Almost like Candy.

I was thinking of maybe picking up some Holts Flavored ones for $11 that comes in a box of 50. But for $11 I think it might just might make them sick.

I'd go with the Drew Estate Kahlua cigars, a lot of ladies this summer seemed to enjoy these around my pool

My wife and daughter have smoked the Khalua from El Beso Cigars. If you're not from around here (Orange County, CA) then you may not know of El Beso. They have a shop in the Orange circle.

Oh well . . . good luck!

CAO makes a burbon vanilla flavored cigar, which isn't too bad. They also have a flavored with a gold-colored band, but I can't remember what it is called.

ALostTexan

Roseysman said:
I'd go with the Drew Estate Kahlua cigars, a lot of ladies this summer seemed to enjoy these around my pool
I'll second that one :thumbs: I stopped at one of my favorite State Rep. candidates house one afternoon and her husband was smoking cigars on the deck. I said "Hey John, you're into cigars, so am I. I've got some Havanas in the car for ya." He said "Hold on, I've got something for you." and he handed me one of those Kahlua cigars. Hey, I'll try anything especialy if someone is kind enough to offer me a cigar they like. I was very impressed :thumbs: Nice construction, nice burn and a yummy wrapper ;)

Go with these Jonny :)

Personally, I think most important in choosing a Flavored for a new cigar recruit, is to choose high quality. So many flavored cigars are not 100% tobacco or they are low quality rockets.

COA has a nice line of what is good quality smokes:

EARTH NECTAR CORONA
:thumbs: Natural Tuscan Flavors and Infused Chianti
EILEEN'S DREAM CORONA
:love: White Chocolate and Irish Cream
MOONTRANCE
;) Exotic Fruit and Bourbon Vanilla

These are good for a Girly smoke :p And readily available at every tobaconist I have been to.

A friend of mine works for the Secret Service. He sent me some flavored cigars they found in the white house from Clinton's era.........

Not sure what "flavor" you'd call these though......... :0

For smaller ones, my fiance likes the Kalhua Martini tins, I actually like the Kalhua's, I think they are some of the better quality, hand rolled long filler, I think. :)

A couple of the girls that play cards with me smoke Tatiana Trumpets Vanilla. Had a couple, not bad.

PuroBrat said:
Personally, I think most important in choosing a Flavored for a new cigar recruit, is to choose high quality. So many flavored cigars are not 100% tobacco or they are low quality rockets.

COA has a nice line of what is good quality smokes:

EARTH NECTAR CORONA
:thumbs: Natural Tuscan Flavors and Infused Chianti
EILEEN'S DREAM CORONA
:love: White Chocolate and Irish Cream
MOONTRANCE
;) Exotic Fruit and Bourbon Vanilla

These are good for a Girly smoke :p  And readily available at every tobaconist I have been to.
Ill second the CAO line I knew a couple of girls that liked the MOONTRANCE " Oh wait a min. or was that Scott and Mark :sign: :sign: :sign: . Ive also had some girls at work say they like the Havana Honeys.

This is the same link that MilesMingusMonk had , it is really worth looking into , they have allways treated me great . Hope this helps. :D
CAO singles

edited for spelling before c.c. ;)

JonnyKu said:
This right?

Darn. I don't need 24 of them. I guess I'll go with one of the Tins of 10.
Yep, that's them. WOW, I didn't realize they went for so much :0

I guess I owe John a couple of Havanas, not just a Quintero :D

Randyb1 said:
Ill second the CAO line I knew a couple of girls that liked the MOONTRANCE " Oh wait a min. or was that Scott and Mark :sign: :sign: :sign: .
Oh sure, don't tell anyone that I successfully conquered the Joya and Onyx!. BTW-The moontrance wasn't MY smoke. :D :) :D :) Saw a few of those in Lincoln today at the smoke shop, had to laugh and think back to the good old days. Missed you at the store Randy, but hey-there's always next time. :)

Did you miss me at the cigar bar also ;)

come on details what did you get at the smoke shop

Randyb1 said:
Did you miss me at the cigar bar also ;)

come on details what did you get at the smoke shop
First, Dawn was not impressed with the size or location of the store, I think she was expecting a more ornate building with employees dressed in black and white formal wear lecturing customers as to what to get. ;) At the same time, I was in the shop for about half and hour and a ton of people came in, she couldn't believe it. While in there, there was some newbie, whose name I think was Mark. The guy was annoying as hell and kept wanting to know where all the flavored ones were! :angry: For a minute, I honestly wondered if our damn brother in law wasn't channeling someone and took over their brain. :0 He also had a fixation on cigars from Jamaica. I pointed out to him that he might want to take a look at Macanudo, since they have quite a presence in Jamaica. He thanked me and then walked off, but not before saying: "Isn't love strange?" :p :p

I picked up a CAO MX2 robusto, an Ashton VSG enchantment, as well as a Diamond Crown #1. Couldn't find any peach white owls for you Randy, don't be too upset with me for not doing so. :p :sign: