• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Flying dragons pass

macattak

I've been wanting to do a pass for a while but I wanted to wait until I've participated in a few to get my feet wet first.  Here's what I'm thinking:  How about a pass intended to spread some of Mels Blue Dragons around?  Each passer will take a dragon along with whatever else the desire.  In keeping with the excellant taste of the BD's, this will be a mid to upper tier pass.  ISOM for ISOM or equivalent, try and only take one of any cigar.Because I have a limited supply of Mels smokes, I need to limit it to 10 to 12 passers.  That is unless Mel can roll some more real quick? :)  This will give some members a chance to try the smokes rolled by one of our own.  Anyone game?  Members joining after Jan 1 or less than 100 post must provide phone # with addy.  I don't qualify on either, so anyone wants mine feel free to ask. ;)Added 7/27/01:I want to make sure everyone knows that this isn't strictly a BD and ISOM pass. I read my message above and it kind of sounded that way. Any mid to upper level cigar is fine.(Edited by macattak at 8:36 am on July 27, 2001)

Well my freidn ISOM stand for "Island South Of Miami" meaning the "C" word. Not that anyone here has any of those EMBARGO'd smokes :biggrin: If ya have anymore questions or want any advice about passing or cigars in general post in the General post section and me or any of our other great members would be more than happy to help.On another note count me in Mac! snailer sent :)

put me in mak ill put in some of my new mexican puros thanx for all the nice things you said :)

Please add me to your list. I would love to try a BD. Sending email with address and phone number. Thanks.JerryG

Ok, there's 4 of us in the pool. I think we need a few more. C'mon, folks. Let's get some others to sign up...

You're welcome to join IBMer, but you need to send me your snail mail witha verifiable phone number.

Ok guys, I'm going to leave this open until Tuesday, then I'll post the lineup. I have to go out of town to the in-laws as my wifes father is having surgery. I'll get back with you guys a soon as I can after work Tuesday.

Ok. We're getting there. I still need a snaily from Deb and gumby from CW needs to sign up and we're set. Here's the list so far:mel Mel Tolbert
pcotton3 Philip Cotton
IBMer Roger Smith
gumby Robert Tinning
Yogi David Dean
Churchill Scott Stockton
Tabac1973 Richard Lawton
pepe Peter Katz
RICH RICH LORENZ
JerryG Jerry Griffies
shadowryder1 Deb
DarrenR Darren Rozenek
mel Mel TolbertThis is also the pass order. I'm going by numbers of posts from low to high to keep the pass fresh iin the minds of new members. You may notice that Mel is listed twice. He has graciously offered to put some of his new smokes in the pass, so I thought it fair to give him a second dip when the pass heads for home.