• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Flying dragons pass

Woo Hoo !! I'm ready too!. I have been wanting to try a Mel Special :)My dance card is ready and waiting for the "main" event!JerryG(good job mac and mel)

the box got here today!
looks fine, i will send it out on monday so it wont sit and bake at the post office all weekend
will post puts and takes then

sorry didnt get to po today had a flat! @#&#36%&***#&#36#!!! my lovely wife will send it tomarrow
i saw that the pass hade some of the january rosads in it and ive hadsome complaints about them so i pulled them and replaced them
my takes
fuente opus x
laluna af
flor de olivia
indian tobac
7 blue dragons
my puts
17 blue dragons
7 rosadas
3 hemingway copycats
4 equidorian golds
1 conn. madoro
2 banda oscuros
1 santa rosa 7x50 (been in humi for 2 years)
1 f d graves & son conn. select (yummi)
1 don diego resurve
1 jose gener hoyo de monteray (isom?)
will post trak # tomarrow thanks for letting me play

The box arrived and all is in good condition. The hygrometer was reading about 80%, but that's OK.
My takes:
Bolivar ISOM
Partagas Series "D" ISOM
Partagas 898 Varnished ISOM
La Luna "Colada
Indian Tabac "Figuarado"
Blue Dragon (1 appears to be a gran corona size and 2 of the corona sized smokes)My puts:
ERDM Choix Supreme (2) ISOM
Punch Punch (2) ISOM
SLR PC (2) ISOM
Diamond Crown Gran Corona
Diamond Crown Figurado Maduro
Maria Mancini "Magic Mountain" (2)
Excalibur Series "A"
Mayorga Robusto
La Flor Dominaca Pyramid
La Unica Series #3
Romeo y Julieta "Lancero"
Jose Martin (2)A special thanks to Mel for the Blue Dragons. I'll let them sit for a while, but I sure am anxious to try them!

We're on a roll!  Great puts Philip!  Don't pay too much attention to that hygro - sometimes it sticks at 80%.  Tap it and at should loosen.  My good ones are watchin' over my humis and I didn't wanna use those. :)(Edited by macattak at 10:31 pm on Aug. 24, 2001)

Ok. The box arrived late yesterday afternoon and it's in my little grubby hands now.I'll post my puts and takes this evening and the box will go out first thing in the morning.

Ok. The box is showing just a little wear, but the tupperdor looks great. The humidity guage is showing 78%. Everything was packed well and looks great.Here's my puts and takes:Takes:
Punch Corona (ISOM)
ERDM Choix Supreme (ISOM)
Excaliber Series "A"
La Flor Dominica PyramidPuts:
Partagas Series D #4 (ISOM)
Bolivar Royal Corona (ISOM)
Monti LE Robusto (ISOM)
Saint Louis Rey Pyramid
Opux X #4
Punch Corona MM
Oliva "O" Ovation (7x50)
Bolivar Fuerte No. 554
ERDM Robusto LargeThe box will go out first thing in the morning to Yogi. Confirmation #: 0300 6000 0004 4208 1536.Thanks macattack for putting this together and opportunity to particpate.

Got it today, box looking good, rescued it from a rainstorm just before it got pummeled. Good thing I left early today.Takes:
Partagas Serie D #4 Isom
Punch Punch Isom"it looked too good to pass up"
DC torp M
Blue Dragon Barber pole
Bolivar Fuerte 654Puts:
H. Upman #1 ISOM
Partagas #1 Isom
Leyenda lonsdale
Tamboril Sumatra Corona
Cuesta Rey Pyramid #9
Indian Tabac Buffalo Limited Reserve
ERDM Rectangulare
RyJ Torp
Bock Y Cia H2K coronaconfirmation # 03006000000442081543will go in the mail tomorrow morning.

Great puts, Yogi! This pass is moving right along. I hope there will be a barber pole left when it gets home. I think that would be a cool smoke. I had a few BD's with some friends the other night. They gave me a ribbing about smoking 'Backwoods' until I gave them a couple to try. They enjoyed them very much. They liked the fact that they are made by a member of the BB, too.

Did the pass get in the mail on the 30th, Yogi? If it did, it's heads up to Churchill! Should be in your hands for the weekend. It would be nice to get it out of the PO for the holiday.

From the looks of the tracking info, the pass was put into the mail stream this afternoon. It should be to Churchill on Tuesday.