• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Flying dragons pass

Mac, that list looks like you been rolling your own too...and smoking them too. lol Thanks for letting me in on this one.

Gumby (Robert Timnning) and I live near each other so you might want to send it to me and I will deliver it to him...Save time and postage!

Sorry I'm late, but if there's room for one more - I'd love to jump in on this.Snailer sent,
Dave :cool:

You're in Dave! Welcome aboard. The pass is now closed. I think that's enough passers. I'm still waiting for Debs address though.I'll post the contents of the pass later tonight or tomorrow and put it in the mail on Monday to keep it out of the PO over the weekend.

OK.  I've been struggling trying to decide what to put in the box.  Since everyone is taking a BD, I'm not sure how many others to include.  I'm also trying to balance the smokes so there is a good mix of sizes, quality, etc.  Here's an attempt.  Let me know if it is up to snuff, OK?Bolivar     Corona     ISOM
Partagas     Serie D     ISOM
Partagas898      Varnished     ISOM
Punch     Corona     ISOM
Sancho Panza     Molinas     ISOM
Aristoff     Beli
Davidoff     32 x 7
Flor de Oliva      Diademas
Hoja de Nicaragua     6.75
Indian Tabac     Figuarado
JR     Ult
LaLuna MF     Tornado
LaLuna LHB      Colada
LaLuna AF
Mayorga Maduro     Torp
Montecristo     Corona
Punch     Rare Corojo
An assortment of 13 Blue DragonsStill waiting on Deb for an addy.  I understand Gumby is  very active on the CW board but I would still like to have the puts and takes posted on this board along with the confirmation numbers.  I haven't gotten any reply to the message I sent him yet.(Edited by macattak at 9:04 pm on Aug. 9, 2001)
(Edited by macattak at 10:39 am on Aug. 10, 2001)

Hey macattack.Got your phone message.  Sorry for not posting, but works been crazy (You guys know the story).I'm all over this pass.  Already giving the mailman lectures on keeping those schedules.  :)

Hi Macattac,Nice starting line up. If anyone drops out or doesn't send you a snailer, you can use me as your first alternate. Just make sure that everyone has their bomb shelter built before you add me to the pass though. I'm awfully bad about taking 5 and putting back 20. LOL! :biggrin:I'll send you my snailer if it becomes necessary. Wasn't going to get into another pass this soon, but what the heck! Give me a shout if you need an "All Pro" replacement! :)Sam :cool:

I just wanted to let you guys know that I have joined CPI and that this pass is insured.  I think this is a great idea and everyone should get involved as a way of watching out for each other.
(Edited by macattak at 9:15 am on Aug. 11, 2001)

OK. I got Debs snailer but nothing from gumby. The pass is ready to go out tomorrow. I'll post some last minute tips and reminders later tonight.

My #### printer went belly up yesterday. I still can't get it fixed. No black. Everything is yellow or red, can't even read it. I'm trying to get a friend to print the put/takes sheet and the passer list. I'll update you all later today.

hit it with a hammer! :) im going to start a "i hate computers "pass

The Dragon has flown!  Heads up Mel!  Confirmation # 0300 6000 0004 4208 1505Final Pass order:mel                     Mel Tolbert
pcotton3             Philip Cotton
IBMer                  Roger Smith
Yogi                     David Dean
Churchill              Scott Stockton
Tabac1973          Richard Lawton
shadowryder1     Debra Treydte
RICH                    Rich Lorenz
pepe                    Peter Katz
JerryG                  Jerry Griffies
DarrenR               Darren Rozenek
DaveWF               Dave Frank
mel                      Mel Tolbert
macattak              Kirk McKillip
(Edited by macattak at 5:38 pm on Aug. 15, 2001)

####, I hate trying to format these things!Some final instructions:Blue Dragon Cigar PassGeneral RulesØUse the preprinted Priority Mail and Delivery Confirmation labels.
ØPost receipt of package on CigarPass.com as soon as possible, preferably same day.
ØLet’s have a quick turnaround on this pass.  If something prevents you from a timely shipment, please post the delay on CigarPass.com as soon as you can.
ØFollow the order of the pass as printed on the attached list.  The labels are numbered in pass order.
ØLog your puts on the list supplied as well as on CP.  Cross off your takes.
ØReplace cigars with like value.  ISOM for ISOM is preferable; exceptions may be made for quality sticks. J
ØEveryone takes at least one Blue Dragon to try.
ØThis pass is insured by C.P.I.  Join C.P.I. at CigarPass.com.  There is strength in numbers.   This pass is for everyone to get a sample of Mels Blue Dragons.  I think it’s pretty cool that we at CP have a member that is taking the time to learn about tobacco in a much more intimate way than most leaf lovers.  I put in 15 BDs from my own stock and Mel is putting in some of his new blend.  You will notice that Mel is on the list twice – first and last – before the pass comes back to me.  Because Mel was so good to deal with in getting my first batch of BDs, and because of his support in this pass, I am giving him the opportunity to take a few extra sticks at the end.  Feel free to designate any sticks to Mel if you choose to do so.  He is free to take whatever he likes out of the return to me.I hope everyone has fun with the pass and give Mels sticks a try.

good news got some new wrappers today
ecuador sumatra will try to roll some up b4 the pass gets here mack is fedex ok? they trak insure and deliver faster for less.

So Mel, for those of us that haven't had the honor of one of your cigars... What can we expect?Dave :cool: