• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FNG Pass

Never been involved in a pass either. If there is still room I'll join in.

-Charley

pm sent. I would love to be in on it! thanks for doing this Andy! :thumbs:

Brandon

Hey Everyone,

I've got a whole bunch of pm's, but I'm short on time tonight so I'll get back to everyone in the morning, it looks like we've certainly got our 15 people, and if we go over I'm ok with that too. I'm in no rush to get this back, and we've got plenty of time.

Also, for all of the really new folks that pm'd me, please take a moment to read through the two links on the first post, the one about how to join a pass, and the one about equal puts and takes. They are both pinned at the top of this sub-forum. I just want to emphasize that you are aware of what a pass is all about, and what we're doing here! Thanks! And I'm sure you'll all be in the pass as well.

"...you’re not a castaway from another board..."

I represent that remark! :p

Good luck with the pass. :thumbs:

Very nice idea, Andy!!! :thumbs:
X2.... :thumbs: Great way to get some of the "FNG's" into the fray.... :laugh:

The advice to read the threads about how to join / pass etiquette is sound. One thing I did with my first pass was to double check my puts / takes with the pass starter. No questions that way.

Have fun, gents - B.B.S.

Gonz,

If you want a couple more sticks for diversity, I can send ya a couple. I see some brands not represented there and they should. Just let me know as I have a few laying around that I can donate for this good cause. :D

Gonz,

If you want a couple more sticks for diversity, I can send ya a couple. I see some brands not represented there and they should. Just let me know as I have a few laying around that I can donate for this good cause. :D

That's a damn nice play Loren... Yet, again!!! :thumbs:

David

Gonz,

Nice, Loren! :cool:

PM sent. Hope I'm not to late
I’m a Funny Nice Guy...or something like that :p

So far all that have pm'd me are in, just be sure to send me your contact info if you haven't yet. That brings the count up to 25 total, which is alot, so I might split this up into two passes instead.

More info to be posted later.

OK folks, this is full! I've got some details to work out, tuppordors to fill, and humidification to figure out, then we'll hit the road.

The west coast pass will be going to Blackhawk05 first, way down wherever on earth he is, then will resume normal operations once he's done. That way no one else has to deal with international delivery (even though it's an APO type address).

Looks like a great pass! Should be interesting! Have fun!

FNG Pass

Cigars East Coast:
1 Padron 3000 Nat
2 Gurkha Class Regent Toro
3 5 Vegas A Churchill
4 CAO CX2
5 Rocky Patel 1992 Robusto
6 Rocky Patel 1992 Churchill
7 Rocky Patel 1992 Toro
8 Gurkha BOER
9 Hemingway Short Story
10 Hemingway Short Story
11 CAO Palms Perfecto (in sealed coffin)
12 Gurkha Doble Maduro Toro
13 K. Hansotia Symphony Robusto
14 K. Hansotia X3
15 Fuente Sungrown Chateau Fuente
16 Onyx Reserve No. 4
17 Indian Tabac Cameroon Legend Robusto
18 Perdomo Estate Selection Imperio
19 Opus X Robusto
20 Padron 1964 Exclusivo Nat
21 Fuente 858 Nat
22 Hemingway Classic Nat
23 AVO Maduro Piramides
24 Fuente Anejo No. 50

Cigars West Coast:
1 Avo Maduro No. 2
2 Gurkha Class Regent Toro
3 5 Vegas Gold Toro
4 La Gloria Cubana Serie R Maduro No. 5
5 Rocky Patel 1992 Robusto
6 Rocky Patel 1992 Churchill
7 Rocky Patel 1992 Toro
8 Mayorga Robusto
9 Gurkha BOER
10 Joya de Nicaragua Antano Robusto
11 Hemingway Short Story
12 Opus X No. 4
13 Gurkha Doble Maduro Toro
14 K. Hansotia Symphony Robusto
15 K. Hansotia X3
16 CAO Black Storm
17 Onyx Reserve No. 4
18 Camacho SLR Rothschild Maduro
19 Perdomo Estate Selection Imperio
20 CAO Italia
21 Rocky Patel Sungrown Petite Corona
22 Padron 1926 No. 35 Maduro
23 Hemingway Classic Nat

I WANT THESE HEMI's :D :D

The final pass order has been posted/edited into the first post. I've got a couple surprise cigars coming from Mr. Peat, then this will go out towards the end of next week.

The final pass order has been posted/edited into the first post. I've got a couple surprise cigars coming from Mr. Peat, then this will go out towards the end of next week.
Can't wait. Thanks for doing this :thumbs: