• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FOG contest

medic5888

Ok Ive been thinking since some of the guys on here have been so helpful and have lots of experince and have passed it on to me and others, I think its time to do something for them. SO here is my contest the first person who has over 1000 posts and have been a member on for at least 5 years gets a few good sticks from me. I think they deserve it. So who ever you are the first to post gets it.

JOSH

I don't have 5 years and didn't specifically help you that I know of. Nice gesture.

LOL, the guy just wants to give some sticks away.

Medic5888, I guess your determination of a FOG is 5 years. There are some guys that have been here much less than 5 years that I may regard as a FOG. There are others that have
been here over 5 years that I may not regard as a FOG.

Brian

...and the great FOG debate begins once again. Oh what the hell, it better than cello off or on.

Doc.

I WIN! I have been a member of lots of things for five years. you didn't specify a member of WHAT!
Oh, but I have never had a helpful or meaningful post, so I pass on my winnings to someone else.

Ring the bell, we have a BINGO!

When I joined I was in WI in central time. The mod, Rick, is in CA, two hours behind. So I actually get two extra hours per day as a member. Two hours per day time 365 day a year time 2 years (my tenure) would end being 60 days extra puts me at 3.5 ye....... shiznit.

Someone give Matt R a call and maybe he can post some smut AND win cigars. Win-win for everyone?