• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FOGS RULE!

What an awesome series of events!

Kudos to Jay for sharing and handling it well!

Kudos to BD for fessing up at the most uncomfortable time!

Kudos to all who witnessed it!

And kudos to DenverDog for realizing that "NOOBS RULE" That is what he meant isn't it?

The way that story sounds I'm imagining Denver sounding exactly like that kid in the christmas story:
"ODoyle RULES!"

No pics in the post Jay, did you remove em?

~R

What a evil, dirty bomb!

I'd bet no one mentioned fake to be nice. :laugh:

I've been thinking about this all morning.

Way to play Jay!!

I'm not sure I could have been so gracious. ??? Way to hang in there and be a good sport.

I do love the pics though. :p

This is the prankster at 7:00 am. Notice the Burnt knees. The funny part is I only slept 4 hours the hole time in Vegas. That left a free bed all weekend.
DSCN0296.jpg

Pumpkins? LOL I think Cory has a new nickname, "Pumpkin". LMAO.

Jay was a sport before and after the punking. I must say that Jay does turn a nice shade of red too!

Man talk about cruel! Good play and even better response! :thumbs: You are a gentleman Jay! :cool:

Yeh I have to mention it was priceless!!! :D
I still have the memory of the way it went down and had the privilege of being pranked to! Cory I don't know how you kept a straight face for as long as you did! You are a Champion on that part! Jay you took it like a man and you are a great brother!

It's just funny as hell how so many different people can come from all over the place and party together like they have known each other forever!! Hell yehhh! :thumbs: