• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Football Season

Matty_Vegas

Wayne Newton Mafia Boss
So who is gonna represent the AFC in the Superbowl against the Redskins???

My Superbowl teams prediction: NFC - Carolina AFC - Oakland

Your shitting me, right?! OAKLAND?!?!!?

I'm a 20 year member of the Raider Nation and even I am not picking them to win ANYTHING this year. I'd be happy with 6 wins and that's gonna be pushing it.

Jeff George? JEFF FREAKIN' GEORGE!?!?!?!

My picks:

Cincy and the NY Football Giants.

My Superbowl teams prediction: NFC - Carolina AFC - Oakland

Your shitting me, right?! OAKLAND?!?!!?

I'm a 20 year member of the Raider Nation and even I am not picking them to win ANYTHING this year. I'd be happy with 6 wins and that's gonna be pushing it.

Jeff George? JEFF FREAKIN' GEORGE!?!?!?!

My picks:

Cincy and the NY Football Giants.

I was excited to hear Jeff George was back with Oakland. Finally that George Raiders shirt that has been sitting in the back of my closet for years is current again! If only I didn't have to replace my wife's Eric Moulds jersey. :(

My picks: AFC-Colts NFC-Seahawks

I'll have Seattle going for the second year in a row to face the Bengals.

Cin 27 Sea 23

The Panthers are going to beat whoever comes out of the AFC either the Colts or the Pats :D

Damn - what about the Steelers - they are returning 21 starters from their SB team -

Pgh vs NYG

2 in a row for the Steelers

Damn - what about the Steelers - they are returning 21 starters from their SB team -

Pgh vs NYG

2 in a row for the Steelers
It'll be tough without the Bus and we will see how healthy Big Ben is...and remember they barley made the playoffs last year...
But hey this is Football and almost every team has a shot

I am hoping that the Colts make it to the superbowl, but my guess is that they will win 14 games and loose their first post-season game.