• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

For Deriffe...

H311oLHD

I am not sure how many of you know Deriffe, but I wanted to post this for him anyways so that he can see how many people are thinking of him and his family.

Deriffe

Deriffe, words cannot express brother. Take care of yourself. :( :( :( :(

-Aaron

I have not yet had the pleasure.

Though My thoughts go with anyone a friend, who even I do not know.

While I don't know Deriffe I would like to pass my prayers and wishes to him and his family.

While I did not know him this is a real tragic story, My thoughts and preyer's are with his family.

Wow is all I can say, what a tragedy. My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.

May she RIP. Condolences to him and his family. My prayers and thoughts are with him.

Thoughts and prayers will be said.

Thanks everyone for the thoughts. I've not been active on this or any other board lately because life got in the way. I learned this past Sunday that I have very little control over some things. I will never be whole again. My wife was my soul mate and was the love of my life. I'm trying to keep it together for my 13 and 15 year old daughters now. My son is here and is fast becoming my support.

Please everyone who reads this, the best way you can help me right now is to go to your spouse or significant other, hug them and tell them you love them. You never know when they will be gone from you in a literal blink of an eye like mine was.

So sorry about your lost. I truly will never understand (unless a tragic like this happens to me in the future), and I will make sure I give my future wife a big huge and kiss next time I see her. Life works in strange ways. In ways we cant explain, but my thoughts and prayers are with you.

David