• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

For the Gurkha Fans

anvil

Distant Member
I am starting to get a bit of a Gurkha selection together. I am finding it quite interesting just how many different types these guys (and other manufacturers) make.
I am going to try to procure one of each, then slowly taste each one.

Gurkhas.jpg

I am not sure how many different cigars Gurkha makes but I guess over the next year I will find out.

I am not sure how many different cigars Gurkha makes but I guess over the next year I will find out.

I have wondered this too. Maybe someone will chime in with a number?

The smokes in your pic look great Dave.

Cheers,
antaean

Do you count just Gurkha or K. Hansotia, Sherpa, Castle Hall and another few sub-brands I don't remember off the top of my head? I have at least a 16 different ones in the humi, maybe more if I really dig.

I have wondered this too. Maybe someone will chime in with a number?

The smokes in your pic look great Dave.

Cheers,
antaean

Good luck on your quest, hehe, there are a bunch.

Personally I really like Gurkhas and enjoy the Regent and Vintage Shaggy the most.

I agree, Wyatt. What amazes me is that the Regent stays fairly consistent year-in year-out... Most blends get more variation.

They make so many variations of the Gurkhas that I doubt you could collect them all. C-Bid seems to add new ones every day :D

They are good cigars and have some very flavorful profiles.

I have a few in the humi as well, as soon as I get home I will see what I can do to help you on your way.

Tim

The doble maduro, nepalese warrior and the ancient warrior are a few of my favorites. If you shop cbid you can find most at well below retail price.

I gave up on keeping track of them all long ago. All I know is the Doble Maduro is one niiiiice cigar! Fits my pallate quite well. :)

are any of you fans of there infused cigars? I have had the Masterpiece (bronze wax) and the Platinum (silver wax). I have never been a big fan of flavored sticks but found both of these to be very good.

I bought a 5er of the Plats on C-bid last month for $8 a stick, hard to beat them at that price.

any other fans of these?

Do you count just Gurkha or K. Hansotia, Sherpa, Castle Hall and another few sub-brands I don't remember off the top of my head? I have at least a 16 different ones in the humi, maybe more if I really dig.

Yeah, thats not including ones that were limited production and vendor specific. I gave up on my gurkha quest long ago.

Hey, some of those look familiar... :D

There are a couple more here that I'll put in the next trade Dave.

I wonder which will be accomplished first, your gurhkas, or my Pepins. I like your chances personally.

You will be collecting for the rest of your life. Let us know which one you like the best!

Hey, some of those look familiar... :D

There are a couple more here that I'll put in the next trade Dave.

I wonder which will be accomplished first, your gurhkas, or my Pepins. I like your chances personally.

It hard to collect something when they keep bursting into flame, and require immediate attention...... :whistling:

Tim

I agree the Doble Maduro is a great Cigar.

How about the Symphony??????? Let me know how that one goes if you get one! It has been tempting me.

are any of you fans of there infused cigars? I have had the Masterpiece (bronze wax) and the Platinum (silver wax). I have never been a big fan of flavored sticks but found both of these to be very good.

I bought a 5er of the Plats on C-bid last month for $8 a stick, hard to beat them at that price.

any other fans of these?

I thought the bronze wax was called the Grand Reserve, its the one with Louis XIII cognac right? It's my favorite Gurkha and the only flavored cigar I smoke (from Gurkha I've tried the Boer, Expedition, Legend, Vintage, Centurion, 101 Maduro, Dos Capas, Regent, and Grand Master Dos Capas) If so $8 seems like a great deal; I think I paid between $13-$15 for mine without tax. Anyway obviously I'm also a fan of the infused Gurkhas

I did not realize there were so many. I guess I will just have to smoke them. :whistling: