• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

For those who served pass

Okie dokie... Partial line up looks like this so far:

2 Flor de Allones Especialles #5
2 Placensia TKO's
2 Montecristo Buena Fortuna maduro
2 CAO eXtreme Corona's
2 Torano Sig Toros
1 LFD Double Ligero L500 N
1 JdN Celebracion Toro
1 WOA N
1 WOA M
2 Hemi Classic M
1 BTL
1 DC Maximus Robusto #5 m
1 Sancho Panza Gigantes isom
1 Upmann Monarch isom
1 Mag 46 isom

I still need to dig around the humi to see what else I have to put in there. More to follow.

Emo

stogieman said:
If there still room and this is still open, I'd like to be in your pass. I fall under category 4, I think......... :D :cool: :p :thumbs: :whistling:
[snapback]165749[/snapback]​
Okie doke Charlie, you're in. Send me your saniler and email addy.

Emo

I don't know what I was thinking. No way in hell this gets on the road tomorrow with today being Valentines day. LOL

Emo

Pass order so far:

Treamayne (Virtual Passer)
Stogieman
Surfer
Skydive
CigarSarge
Shadow
AVB
Tone
CaptainB
ggiese
mephiston
benjiev
home

If there are guys sending things today at the PO their butts or grass LMAO. Looking forward to watching this one play out till it gets to MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

:D

Does anyone want me to include an Opus "A"? If so, let me know asap and I'll get one at the store tomorrow am b4 this thing goes out.

Emo

I would like one - what's the value? I'm sure I've got something I can trade for it....

I think the Opus X "A" is about a $30.00 stick. Moki, paging Moki........

The virtual pass idea for Treamayne sounds like the way to go. :thumbs:

Emo runs GREAT passes so this one will go off without a hitch ;)

coventrycat86 said:
Emo runs GREAT passes so this one will go off without a hitch ;)
[snapback]165998[/snapback]​

Yes, it will. Now if we can keep your post-padding down to a very bare minimum, it will be perfect. ;) :laugh:

Hey Emo, didn't you ban Bill from posting on this thread? :whistling:

Shadow said:
coventrycat86 said:
Emo runs GREAT passes so this one will go off without a hitch  ;)
[snapback]165998[/snapback]​

Yes, it will. Now if we can keep your post-padding down to a very bare minimum, it will be perfect. ;) :laugh:

Hey Emo, didn't you ban Bill from posting on this thread? :whistling:
[snapback]166015[/snapback]​
Actually, I banned him from post corrections. He is not allowed to correct grammar or spelling in this pass thread.

Emo

Hopefully all of your cigars will be gone when it gets to me, I don't know what 2/3 of them are. :laugh:

JK, nice line up so far.

surferonthecrystalcoast said:
Wow, this the highest I've been in a pass order. Usually, I'm on the home stretch.
[snapback]166055[/snapback]​

This one starts in our side of the world. :D

This one hit an unexpected speed bump, if all goes well, it goes out Tuesday.

Emo

Well, I had a lot of interesting and dificult news come in at work. Unfortunatly that means his one is in a holding pattern until May or June. I appologize. If I hadn't taken on the responsibility of 2 box splits, the news from work wouldn't have mattered. But since I had to fulfill the orders I had placed, I didnt have the time to get this pass out this week. And for the next 7 weeks I am going to be criss-crossing the country. I will get this pass started this summr. When I can, I will email everyone in the pass an invitation to join the new pass. Until then, I am honored to have each of you in my pass.

Emo

Like the Coast Guard has any REAL emergencies!! :sign: :sign: :sign: What ever!!! :thumbs:

Don't y'all just sail your boat around the Keys and fish or get sun tans?!?!?! LMAO!!! I just had to break your balls, Brother Emo!!

Have fun and be safe!

Floyd T. :sign:

YEAH! What he said!

Geez like the guy has some frickin commitment to these Coast Gaurd guys or somethin LOL. By the way if you didn't go on this massive buying spree you may have gotten the damn pass off. J/K brother when duty calls I know you have to go running.

Emo I don't now how far west you may be coming but if you come out to this side of the coast don't forget to call.

BenjieV

I am going to be in Sonoma County for 2 weeks, Groton Connecticut for 1 week, and back to Sonoma for another 3 weeks.

Emo