• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Forbidden X Now Available!

gmiranda33

Just arrived!

Arturo Fuente Forbidden X
2004 Robusto
Box of 4 $144

Arturo Fuente Opus X
2004 Lancero
Box of 4 $144

Shipping is the usual $4.50.

To place your order email me at gmiranda@saborhavanacigars.com
or call me at 305-412-0720.

Gabriel

Just arrived!

2004 Robusto
Box of 4 $144

Arturo Fuente Opus X
2004 Lancero
Box of 4 $144

Gabriel
$36 a stick?

Just arrived!

2004 Robusto
Box of 4 $144

Arturo Fuente Opus X
2004 Lancero
Box of 4 $144

Gabriel
$36 a stick?

yupp msrp on these is 150$

Just picked up a 4 pack of the Robustos.

Good talking with you Gabriel!

Rob

Found Forbidden X at Tampa sweetheart for about $10.00 cheeper sold individualy but you must call them not on the website. You must also purchase $25.00 worth of other items in order to buy these smokes.The Forbidden X they have are the one's that come in a glass tubes. Got my shipment yesterday a great cigar dealer fast shipment high quality cigars !

Just arrived!

2004 Robusto
Box of 4 $144

Arturo Fuente Opus X
2004 Lancero
Box of 4 $144

Gabriel
$36 a stick?

not so bad, my local has them for $50 a stick in glass tubes.

I am sorry but 50 bucks a stick, even the 36 a stick seems kind of crazy... are they that good?

Good/worth is the opinion of the buyer.... to me, I can find old Davidoff's for $50 a piece that I'd rather have....even if they are cigarillo size...

I might add thst the smokes that Gabe is selling come in set's the same set's that Holt's is selling for $150.00 ea. So if you want the set this is the best deal around.

I think I would take a Davidoff Cigarrello that is older then one of these. I mean how much different can they compared to the normal Opus X? I fell for the Opus X and GOF stuff before, and frankly there are alot of other cigars for less money that I like as much. (NOTE: I am not saying they are bad, just not a good as good to me when I think of the other cigars I can have at this price.)

Just leaves more Opus X for me. So dont buy any. Let them find their new home in my humidor. But to answer if the Lancero is that good. I've naturally smoked my fair share of Opus and its definitely hands down the best of the line. I dont know many sticks that I would take over a Opus including the high end Padron 1926 maddies, 1964 Annie maddies, and the Millenium. I'd rather have a Opus and that is personal choice.

Just leaves more Opus X for me. So dont buy any. Let them find their new home in my humidor. But to answer if the Lancero is that good. I've naturally smoked my fair share of Opus and its definitely hands down the best of the line. I dont know many sticks that I would take over a Opus including the high end Padron 1926 maddies, 1964 Annie maddies, and the Millenium. I'd rather have a Opus and that is personal choice.

I'm generally with you...but the 40th Anniversary '26 maddies are pretty good!!!!! :)

cigars are made from smokin', and a little braggin' before they disappear ;)

What makes the Forbidden X so special? Use vintage tobaccco?

Wouldnt a stick from an Aniversary Humidor be preferable to this?

I'm generally with you...but the 40th Anniversary '26 maddies are pretty good!!!!! :)

Yeah, I had my first on Thanksgiving and it was pretty damn tasty. :love: