• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"Formal" MFG. Introduction -- Dion Giolito, illusione cigars

Hey mate! Welcome (officially) to the CP family! As you already know, I am a huge fan of your mks, as well as pretty much all your illusione line. Always some of your cigars to be found in my humidor.

Looking forward to trying your new line as well.

Welcome to Cigar Pass. I am big fan of your cigars, especially the Holy Lance.

Hi Dion!
Good smokes! Great smoke anytime, all day long type of cigars.
Tell us a little about Cruzado?
:thumbs:

Cruzado is shipping to retailers as we speak. Here's the breakdown of the 2 lines.

- illusione is a predominantly Corojo blend. Cruzado is predominantly a Criollo blend.

- illusione has more of an earthy sweetness whereas Cruzado is more leather and mild spice. IMO -

Dion

Hi Dion!

Cruzado is shipping to retailers as we speak. Here's the breakdown of the 2 lines.

- illusione is a predominantly Corojo blend. Cruzado is predominantly a Criollo blend.

- illusione has more of an earthy sweetness whereas Cruzado is more leather and mild spice. IMO -

Dion

Dion

Glad to have you aboard at CP. I'm particularly fond of the -2- and the -88-. I'm looking forward to trying the Cruzado line. Will you be using the same network of retailers as listed on your Illusione website?

Hi Dion!

Dion
Very good, exactly the kind of info I was curious about.

Got a cg4 and an mk in the mail today. Also placed an order for a box of cruzado's. For never trying them, here's hoping I like them :p

A little late coming in to welcome you Dion, but just the same, WELCOME.

I've been getting your Illusiones from Tobacco Haven in Brookline NH for about a year now, I love 'em. My favs are the 888, CG4, and F9. Based upon the quality of these, I'll be anxious to try the Cruzados.

Welcome, Dion! A lot of cigar makers out there seem to make a cigar to make a cigar. Your line is for the true cigar smoker which posseses a unique flavor profile and I compliment you for that. I also think the story behind the numbers is very interesting.

Welcome Dion! I've not smoked many Illusione, however the ones I have smoked had an excellent flavor.

Hey, Dion. I know you've been here awhile, but since you're officially saying hello, I'll say, "welcome"
BTW, all the cigars you sent me somehow disappeared. Look forward to talking to Paul this week. Thanks for a great smoke and keep up the good work.