• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Forum newbie

Hey that's pretty neat! I'll give it a try with some of my dog rockets :p .

I was wondering what you teach. Care to divulge?

Welcome to CP! :thumbs:

Howdy Michael & welcome to CP. I'm sure after spending some time here, your taste buds ceegar wise will grow...... :) :thumbs: :)

Blair,

I'm a HS Special Ed teacher. I teach Basic Math and English. I'm currently at Eisenhower HS in Rialto, CA and am a member of the FB staff.

I lke the idea of a trustworthy circle of dudes (and/or ladies) to pass a few smokes around. Very interesting. I read your 'Blair' pass. Good stuff.

Thanks again for the welcome.

M. Gipson :)

SD_Stack said:
gawntrail said:
Thanks for the warm welcome. I'll try to keep the standard. The last thing anyone needs is the bar to be lowered any more than it already is!

:lookup: ???

Anyway... welcome.
??? :lookup: as well Steve

I'm thinking a small explanation might be needed.

A couple of you have posted the ??? and :lookup: dudes in reference to my post of:

"I'll try to keep the standard. The last thing anyone needs is the bar to be lowered any more than it already is!"

I am new to this board and hold myself to a standard that is above medocrity. I do not believe in posting just to post nor do I believe in cluttering up threads with mindless parroting or 'okey dokes'.

I apologize to those that may have seen sarcasm in my post, it was not intended. I was not inferring a low standard here. I have been a long time reader and poster of many different boards. And honestly, I try to limit where I post and who I post to because of said low standards.

I am a believer in chivalry, where a man's word is his bond. None of you know me from 'Adam' and I just wished to put across that I am in no way, by my participating, am I looking to detract from this board.

Hope this set things straight.

gawntrail said:
I lke the idea of a trustworthy circle of dudes (and/or ladies) to pass a few smokes around. Very interesting. I read your 'Blair' pass. Good stuff.

Thanks again for the welcome.

Yeah thanks. It was all my idea. I came up with it some time ago. But, lately other people have been jumping on my bandwagon. And then a fellow named Rod decided to make this website. Completely stole my idea without giving me any credit. Oh well. Let 'em have their fun I say. So I decided to enroll here and keep quiet. I'm the bigger man for it.

<edit>
Oops. I forgot the :p :D :sign: :D :p to make it clear that I was joking! :p

Welcome from the sunny state of Connecticut, where the mercury topped 40 today and full warm sun promised us that spring is out there somewhere. Glad you bring a lot to the table, there is a wealth of backlogged cigar reviews, and up to date stuff, too.

Alp