• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Forum upgraded to latest version

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
Many bugs have been fixed. I'm rebuilding the search index, so please be patient. Search will be back up today.

Yeah me too Rod... Death by marshmallows for you!

Rod, please post a list of linky's to all of the posts that have been updated since I last logged in.

:thumbs:

yeah Rod these guys are pretty scary....
"View New Content" out of commission. I refuse to be patient.

Yeah me too Rod... Death by marshmallows for you!

Tough crowd. Guess you get what you pay for. :whistling:

When you have your heart set on the looks and performance of a BMW and end up with the likes of a Yugo it tends to put a damper on the day. :p

Ouch! :rolleyes:

It's "The Internet's Friendliest & Most Knowledgeable Cigar Community".....says nothing about having to be patient too. ;) Is the New Content Accumulator Machine plugged in?

We're back up now. Enjoy.

Who's da man???
well, ME, but Rod runs a pretty close 2nd.....lol
I kid of course

thanks for all you do

Tim

All good natured ribbing aside, if you didn't do this, I'd be a man with a ton of free time and no friends.

Thanks Rod! :thumbs:

I don't know if this has anything to do with the Forum upgrade but it doesn't appear that "view New Content" is working for me this morning ???. I suppose that there's been nothing new posted here since yesterday afternoon but I find that unlikely.

Same here with both IE8 and Firefox using either "View New Content" or "Todays Active Content".

The reply function isn't working for me on IE8 using CP Default skin. The window disappears and reappears and the "Add Reply" button doesn't. Hoepfully This will get posted using the IP.Board skin.

Working fine here.....I think you guys need another cup of coffee.....:p

Thanks for the upgrade, Rod. Still missing (or at least I can't find it) is a way to archive PM's.

If anyone has a clever way to do this, I'm all ears.

Cheers, guys - B.B.S.