• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Forum upgraded

I love the new mobile interface! It's better than Tapatalk!

One error on Tapatalk, it won't let me view or respond to PMs. I will probably just use the mobile site though.

When viewing a profile, if I try and click

"Status Updates"
"Topics"
"Post"

etc.

Generates a pop-up window and says action failed.

gallery_6472_1324_141639.png

That's strange, you shouldn't even be able to see the tan skin. The tan skin is under construction, as it's not compatible with the latest version of the forum. You'll need to use the blue skin for now.

Hey Rod,

Is it possible that now when I quote a post and that original post is edited my quote becomes edited as well? That happened over on the BST just now.

Thanks,

Mike

Edit your post and let's see if it does it...

Mike - I just did a test and it doesn't seem it's doing what you say. Please modify your post (the one I quoted) and lets see what happens. Thanks...

"Status Updates"
"Topics"
"Post"

etc.

That's strange, you shouldn't even be able to see the tan skin. The tan skin is under construction, as it's not compatible with the latest version of the forum. You'll need to use the blue skin for now.

I was experiencing the same issues before switching to the blue skin.

Mike - I just did a test and it doesn't seem it's doing what you say. Please modify your post (the one I quoted) and lets see what happens. Thanks...

Didn't happen that time. The OP PM'd me after my post that you had changed or updated my quote to eliminate his PP info? I'm not sure what happened but my quoted text definitely did change.

Mike

Didn't happen that time. The OP PM'd me after my post that you had changed or updated my quote to eliminate his PP info? I'm not sure what happened but my quoted text definitely did change.

Mike

Ahhh, yes I know what you're talking about. He PM'd me asking that I remove his PP info, so I edited your post (the quoted portion that is).

"Status Updates"
"Topics"
"Post"

etc.

I was experiencing the same issues before switching to the blue skin.

Good to know; I'll make sure it gets fixed.

I am on my iPad and only have the old tan skin, also the status updates seem to be off. The dates are all over the place. I can not view posts in members profiles.

Thanks

I am on my iPad and only have the old tan skin, also the status updates seem to be off. The dates are all over the place. I can not view posts in members profiles.

Thanks
This is what I'm getting, too. I am not on an iPad...

Thanks

I had the same issue. The tan skin had all kinds of incompatibilities. At the bottom of the page, there's a dropdown that says IP.Board. Click the drop down, switch to the mobile skin. Once in the mobile skin, scroll back to the bottom and switch back to the IP.Board skin. That put me on the blue skin and solved all the weird problems I was having.

Hope this helps!

Thanks

I had the same issue. The tan skin had all kinds of incompatibilities. At the bottom of the page, there's a dropdown that says IP.Board. Click the drop down, switch to the mobile skin. Once in the mobile skin, scroll back to the bottom and switch back to the IP.Board skin. That put me on the blue skin and solved all the weird problems I was having.

Hope this helps!
:thumbs: Thanks for the help!

Rod: Looks like the image http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/public/style_images/cigarpass/topicpreview.png is missing.

Clicking on Find Topics or Find Posts from someone's profile just takes you to the Advanced Search page. No results...

For the record, these issues happened when I was stuck on the brown skin. So I guess they don't matter and/or you're workin' on 'em.

Thanks for all of the hard work, Rod.

-John