• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Forum upgraded

Yup new content link is working for me!
Does seem a little faster on the iPhone too!

Thanks for taking such good care of us Rod.

Seems to be running well on my blackberry. The messenger interface is a huge improvement IMO.

"View New Content" working great now....sure seems snappy fast...!!

Nicely done, Rod - most appreciated...!!

Cheers - B.B.S.

Rod: Looks like the image http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/public/style_images/cigarpass/topicpreview.png is missing. I see a broken image icon for this. It's a link to a topic preview that pops up when you mouse over the thread titles in the forum listings. Clicking where the image should be still brings up a preview, so that part works fine. Just the image is missing.

-John

Honestly I liked the old "View Posts and View Topics" better than the new View Content feature. It made searching a lot easier. Hopefully it will just be a getting used to it thing. But it was a lot easier keeping tabs on mmburtch with the old way.

Nevermind, I played around with it and and found the old features are there just in a different place. Reading more, posting less starting..............now.

i have the blue...like the tan better. no option in the skins drop down. Any help with this?

Hmmm.. My only two options for board view are "ip.board" and "ip.board mobile"

Before I messed with it I saw the old tan colors. I switched to "ip.board mobile" to see what it was like, then switched back to "ip.board" and now everything is blue. How do I get back to the tan?

Thanks for the hard work Rod!

Clicking on Find Topics or Find Posts from someone's profile just takes you to the Advanced Search page. No results...

-John

On the iPhone
Im noticing that when I click a topic it works fine but when I click a specific page number it doesn't go unless I press on it until an iPhone menu pops up.

Does that make any sense?

On the iPhone
Im noticing that when I click a topic it works fine but when I click a specific page number it doesn't go unless I press on it until an iPhone menu pops up.

Does that make any sense?

Sounds like a bug in the mobile skin. It works fine from a computer. I'll look into this...

Hey Rod,

Is it possible that now when I quote a post and that original post is edited my quote becomes edited as well? That happened over on the BST just now.

Thanks,

Mike

eta - test test

When viewing a profile, if I try and click

"Status Updates"
"Topics"
"Post"

etc.

Generates a pop-up window and says action failed.

gallery_6472_1324_141639.png