• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Found a site that seems too good to be true

JoeGibs

I came across this site but the prices seem way too good to be true. Has anyone ordered from them? If not who wants to be the Guinea pig? The price listed is for a box of 10

IMG_3433.jpeg

If that's the site that I'm thinking of - they say that they evade the tobacco taxes and that is how they sell so cheap. Also, they do not accept credit cards or other various payment methods. In fact, they only accept bank transfers. The payment page wants $$$ thru Western Union, to a Chinese address.

Did a little digging online & found post about this site going back to around 2015 with folks asking the same question. Looks like a scam from some of the reviews that I've found of people dumb enough to try their luck..lol

That $38 is more than likely for a single since they don't reference a box & just show the pic. And $38 for a No. 2, they can keep that.

To correct myself, the one I took a picture of was only a 4 pack, the 10 pack is listed at $130. Regardless, definitely sounds like a scam. A box of illusione 888's would never sell for 100 bucks. But if anyone goes ahead and sends western union and a box shows up a couple months later.... let us know!