Found out I'm going to Vegas...Baby!

geldor1

Can't Re- Member
It's a friends 50th Birthday and the wives got together and planned a little getaway.

We're flying out this afternoon and getting back late Sunday night.

There are 3 couples going on this weekeng trip. I think she said they already have a show picked out. (something about topless is all I remember :p )

I'm not really one to gamble, but I could be enticed to waste some of my hard earned money. :whistling:

MiamiCubano

El Martillo (My Boxing Name)
Congrats! :thumbs: Have fun. Gotta love wives. Especially those of your best friends. :sign: Nah, seriously, sometimes they go and do something just like this and really amaze you, more so than they may normally do.

Enjoy it and have fun!

BlindedByScience

Proud Father of a brave U.S. Marine
...don't risk your hard earned money on the tables; the nice folks at Casa Fuente will take all of it you want to part with.... :p A Casa Fuente smoke and a nice Mojito on the mall at Ceaser's is a pretty good afternoon... :thumbs:

Seriously, have a ball. My wife and I try to make it to Vegas once a year; we're not big on gambling but we love to eat, drink, shop, take in a show, sightsee, etc. We've got favorite places to do each of those and always get a room with a jacuzzi in it for recovery in the evenings.

Regards - B.B.S.