• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Found out I'm going to Vegas...Baby!

geldor1

Can't Re- Member
It's a friends 50th Birthday and the wives got together and planned a little getaway.

We're flying out this afternoon and getting back late Sunday night.

There are 3 couples going on this weekeng trip. I think she said they already have a show picked out. (something about topless is all I remember :p )

I'm not really one to gamble, but I could be enticed to waste some of my hard earned money. :whistling:

Congrats! :thumbs: Have fun. Gotta love wives. Especially those of your best friends. :sign: Nah, seriously, sometimes they go and do something just like this and really amaze you, more so than they may normally do.

Enjoy it and have fun!

...don't risk your hard earned money on the tables; the nice folks at Casa Fuente will take all of it you want to part with.... :p A Casa Fuente smoke and a nice Mojito on the mall at Ceaser's is a pretty good afternoon... :thumbs:

Seriously, have a ball. My wife and I try to make it to Vegas once a year; we're not big on gambling but we love to eat, drink, shop, take in a show, sightsee, etc. We've got favorite places to do each of those and always get a room with a jacuzzi in it for recovery in the evenings.

Regards - B.B.S.