• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FOUND! Sam Clemmons & Leebo

mmm not cool, especially since I browse from work. If your into that whole guy thing I suppose it’s the new Millennium but uh there should be a description as to what the link entails. IE a warning in the title.

This must be one of the asshats like Barney, etc...

Hey Barnes, thought you were coming to see me this Thanksgiving.... :laugh:

Mrepp said:
mmm not cool, especially since I browse from work. If your into that whole guy thing I suppose it’s the new Millennium but uh there should be a description as to what the link entails. IE a warning in the title.
[snapback]255393[/snapback]​

LMAO!! What part of NSFW don\'t you get? Ok, let me spell it out for you...

Not
Safe
For
Work

Duh!

Nice to see Lee is still sending his wonderfully intelligent PMs.
BTW, who\'s \"Burney\"?

It's obvious where you hang out McFeces....or should we just call you Buttman? :laugh:

Now I wished I would have read the thread first. All i can hope is that Rod takes proper action against the poster and delete this thread. This was way over the line.

Bwaaaaaa!
A childish nick-name! Already!!!
Does this mean I can start photoshopping the picture of the child in the faggy yellow jacket and the skank next to it on the boat?

LOL

Wow...I could have died happily if I had never seen that. Now it is going to haunt me forever.

MrMcleese said:
Bwaaaaaa!
A childish nick-name! Already!!!
Does this mean I can start photoshopping the picture of the child in the faggy yellow jacket and the skank next to it on the boat?

LOL
[snapback]255407[/snapback]​

Don't be jealous..... :laugh:

Lee said:
It's obvious where you hang out McFeces....or should we just call you Buttman? :laugh:
[snapback]255402[/snapback]​

LMFAO! :laugh:

nananana Buttman! Glad I'm at work and didn't click the link. Think I'll skip it. ;)

could be davey, our pudgy little shill.... :laugh:

I've never posted a photoshopped picture of anyone. I expose questionable integrity through dialogue. I'd be happy to debate you point for point but I don't have much patience for this juvenile stuff. Hmmmm... davey would be my guess.

NA

MrMcleese joined back in March of '05 using the IP: 216.127.68.137 which points to Northern California. He's now using an IP which points to the UK (proxy). Probably just one of the scum buckets we banned awhile ago. Search for all posts on this user, he clearly has something for Lee.

Barney :laugh:

He must be "On Holiday" in the UK at the moment. ;)

Now he's "On Holiday" from CigarPass in the Herfer's Paradise use of the expression :sign:

Good ole burney....must be hitting the crack pipe and Zin again.....

Wow... glad I got to this thread AFTER it had been cleaned up! ???