• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FOUND! Sam Clemmons & Leebo

not cool, dude. i could've gone my life without seeing that ???

Don't post that sh*t here. Even with the NSFW that is disgusting and has no place here.

CAUTION: Do NOT click that link...

Wow. With only three posts.

I wonder what kind of websites you hang out on to find images like that.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. Good for you. :)

JK

So... wonder which banned ass-clown this is?
If he's not one now, he soon will be.

mrjinglesusa said:
Don't post that sh*t here. Even with the NSFW that is disgusting and has no place here.

[snapback]255354[/snapback]​

if only I had seen your post first.

This is really uncalled for. :angry:

Its a guy banging another guy.
So don't click unless you want to see it.

ricmac25 said:
mrjinglesusa said:

[snapback]255354[/snapback]​

if only I had seen your post first.

This is really uncalled for. :angry:
[snapback]255362[/snapback]​

Couldn't agree more, have to be more careful what i click on in the future

3 Posts and a SC and Leebo reference. Gee... might be a banned user!!

I wish I would have read the whole thread before clicking that :angry:

So what you guys are saying is that it\'s ok for nude thanksgiving pictures, it\'s ok for everything but nipples in signature pictures, it\'s ok for SC & Leebo to post photoshopped picture of ex-members wearing diapers, but it\'s not ok to poke fun back at them.

Is that what you\'re saying?

LOL. Take it as the joke that it was intended. Then again, maybe it\'s not a joke...?

Dude, we are just wondering which banned user you are.
You are obviously holding a grudge.

MrMcleese said:
So what you guys are saying is that it\'s ok for nude thanksgiving pictures, it\'s ok for everything but nipples in signature pictures, it\'s ok for SC & Leebo to post photoshopped picture of ex-members wearing diapers, but it\'s not ok to poke fun back at them.

LOL. Take it as the joke that it was intended. Then again, maybe it\'s not a joke...?
[snapback]255378[/snapback]​

It's ok for you to suck your own d*ck too, but we don't want to see pictures of it.

MrMcleese said:

[snapback]255378[/snapback]​

A) You are obviously someone who has been banned (maybe the guy in diapers?)and has come back under another name. 4 posts in 8 months? Why are you here? Who were you before?

B) Your post linked to a sexually explicit video.

C) Poke fun all you want but don't link to sh*t like that.

Eliminate this thread - I too wish I had read down the thread more before I clicked the link - That is sick - now the female god that was a turkey dinner, that was a beautiful thing :D .

If this jackass is "awaiting authorisation" why can he post?

ditto Gonz...wtf..no need for that crap here.

that is disgusting what if a small child seen that while watching thier paRENTS ON PUTER THIS GUY NEEDS TO BE BANNED.