• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"Four Aces" - New to Forum

Welcome to CP I've only been here a short while myself....great bunch here.

Welcome aboard!! Sit back, relax, and let the smoke roll! Being from MD I have to say...... GO NAVY! BEAT ARMY! ...

;) Sorry, had to do it! Just having some fun, welcome to the fam and have a great Holiday! :thumbs:

PhatAsh said:
Welcome aboard!! Sit back, relax, and let the smoke roll! Being from MD I have to say...... GO NAVY! BEAT ARMY! ...

;) Sorry, had to do it! Just having some fun, welcome to the fam and have a great Holiday! :thumbs:
Navy did beat Army!

Army has a miserable team, and their coach has been fired...finally!

Regards,

FA

P.S. By the way, I am kinda from MD too. We left L.A. and moved to MD in my teens. I went to high school at Albert Einstein in Kensiington, MD. My mother still lives there. My wife is from there too, we met in high school. :)

Regards,

FA

After viewing the pictures of you and your wife, you are now even more invited to the LOL Herf IV, as long as she comes along. And, that goes the same for Blair. LMAO!!!

Man, has anyone else been welocmed to the board with more posts toa thread. Besides me of course. When I joined I welcomed myself a couple hundred times. But, then again, there were only a couple of us here at the time. LMAO!!

Matt R said:
After viewing the pictures of you and your wife, you are now even more invited to the LOL Herf IV, as long as she comes along. And, that goes the same for Blair. LMAO!!!

Man, has anyone else been welocmed to the board with more posts toa thread. Besides me of course. When I joined I welcomed myself a couple hundred times. But, then again, there were only a couple of us here at the time. LMAO!!

Actually, that's not even a good picture of her! :)

Unfortunately, however, that is a very good picture of me. :(

Anyways, Vegas is fun, and very cigar friendly. But that friggin' Bellagio is a ripoff, and I let their management know it, in some NOT so very nice words. What set me off was no coffee pot in the room, then you have to wait 30 mins for room-service delivered coffe, for a friggin' $15 a pot! :angry:

You folks are friendly here, thanks again.

Regards,

FA

I knew Navy won! Although I really liked Army's runningback, I forget his name but he showed heart and skill!!!

I know Albert Einstein H.S. I went to Francis Scott Key H.S. in Carroll County.

PhatAsh said:
I knew Navy won! Although I really liked Army's runningback, I forget his name but he showed heart and skill!!!

I know Albert Einstein H.S. I went to Francis Scott Key H.S. in Carroll County.
Okay, I know Francis Scott Key also.

Einstein had the longest footabll losing streak in high school history for a while. 53 straight losses. This was AFTER I graduated, I'll have you know. :D

I played JV football there for one season, and varsity for another. I was a 132# defensive lineman, and struck terror into the hearts of our more giant 220# opponents, like at Magruder. What a friggin' joke! :D Fortunately I was good at track, and placed 3rd in the state in the 880-yd., and 1st on the 2-mile relay team. This was back in the 70's. The way these kids run today, I would easily get lapped on an 880-yd. today! :(

Oh, I was also on a specialty (kick return) team. My distinction being that I was knocked out when I ran into a 250# brick wall, also from Magruder. I just kinda bounced off of him. He just looked down at me and said, "you okay 'lil buddy"? :angry: I swear I saw my future wife laughing at me when this happened. ??? Anyway, I finally put on quality weight after about ten years of pumping iron, West Point, Army, etc.

Nowadays I can only run on a treadmill because my knees just kill me. But I have been taking a supplement called "glucosamine sulfate", which has really helped out with the joint pain.

Well, gotta go shopping now.

Regards,

FA

blair said:
Matt R said:
And, that goes the same for Blair. LMAO!!!
HEY! :sneaky:

Oh well. Whatever gets me on the list. ???
LMAO!!! You were already on the list, bro. Just didn't know if you'd actually get in the door without your better half!! LMAO!!

FA,

You need these as your signature:

cards.gif
cards.gif
cards.gif
cards.gif

coventrycat86 said:
FA,

You need these as your signature:

cards.gif
cards.gif
cards.gif
cards.gif
cc86,

Those are pretty cool! Where did you get 'em, and do they have them in the different suits, or just spades?? PM please! :)

Regards,

FA

Welcome from member 840 (in line for chow right in front of you). Was 4 Aces a "less than high end" multi grain whiskey, or was that 4 Roses?

Alph Chomper said:
Welcome from member 840 (in line for chow right in front of you). Was 4 Aces a "less than high end" multi grain whiskey, or was that 4 Roses?
I'm not sure of either. I'm not a whiskey man. Vodka only.

Regards,

4A