• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Four hour beer run...

JHolmes763

Drinkin' the koolaid
I took off early from work today to head out on a little beer run.

gallery_3866_104_1351.jpg

Enjoyed an 8 at the cafe there before heading back. Enjoying a 12 now with an Undercrown. Good pairing.

Here's a picture from our SPRING camping trip to show that I earned it, btw.

gallery_3866_104_114723.jpg

I had a good sleeping bag issued to me, so it wasn't too bad. Woke up at 2am with the tent caving in on me, though. Got out and saved the boys tent by knocking all the snow off. They were oblivious.

You suck. You should have had more snow. Joking aside, very nice hual.

I would need that as a primer to get me to camp in the snow!

Were you hunting or just an outdoor adventure?  Either way, a great thing for you and the boys!

broblues said:
Were you hunting or just an outdoor adventure?  Either way, a great thing for you and the boys!

Just a weekend campout with the Boy Scouts about a 1/2 hour down the road. Took some of the younger Webelos out with us, too.

I was doing some basic outdoor training so I can take our Cub Scouts out on camping trips later this year, too. Scouts were doing Archery and huddling around the fire, mostly. Everyone had a good time.

Not bad for domestic brew.

I'm envious, of course. :thumbs:

Enjoying a Founders Backwoods Bastard tonight. 10% ale aged in bourbon oak barrels. Not sure what I did to deserve this one, but I'll come up with something. :D