• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Four Roses Mariage Collection

Sounds pretty high to me too. I have a bottle but I haven't opened it yet. Perhaps some other members can give their impressions. Jayro? AVB? 4thecrue?

Its good, and if you are a Four Roses fan you will probably like it. I prefer the 120th between the two.

But, its not $140 worth good. A Four Roses Single Barrel would be money better spent with cash left over for a few nice cigars to go with it.

Cparker

Khari, I thought it was very good, much better than the Single Barrel which is a staple in my bar. It seemed more refined to me. Just watch out because it'll sneak up on you. I unfortunately finished mine and my fathers bottles from last December and now can't seem to locate any more.

Unfortunately Four Roses is not available here in MD. I very nice BOTL here picked me up some of the Mariage collection. I think (and please don't puke) it was around $65 at the time. I remember liking it alot but it has been awhile. I think I need to revisit this for sure. It is a shame 4 roses is not available here I definitely would buy more if it was readily available. I guess the question is, is it worth $140? Its pretty good but $100 will get you some Old Rip Van Winkle 20yr. I think I would go with the Van Winkle and spend the other $40 on some FourRoses small batch.

D

My local store just found 2 more bottles at $76 apiece. Let me know if anyone is interested in them. Tax, shipping and any applicable PP fees not included.

Ya know I just realized that there is a 2008 and a 2009 collection. I dont keep up on theses things since you cant get the stuff here. So if wonder what the original poster was looking at 09 or 08?

Damon

I haven't seen the 2009 anywhere. Is it even available?

The 2008 edition is 107.8 proof while the 2009 is 109.6.

Ya know I just realized that there is a 2008 and a 2009 collection. I dont keep up on theses things since you cant get the stuff here. So if wonder what the original poster was looking at 09 or 08?

Damon

Opps its quite obvious after reading that everyone has been referring to the 08. I wouldnt mind nabbing some of the 09 if it is around.

Damon