• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fourth of July Smokes

bpj87

Go Bulldogs!
For the holiday, I plan on lighting up an H Upmann Monarca from 2000 and maybe following it up with a Padron 1926. Can anyone ask more than an afternoon and evening of great smokes, great brews, and grilling? :D

Padron Millenium :). I have a few that had a bit of mold, so they are going to have to burn.

Jim

I'll be working, making sure the good people here enjoy their freedoms safe from violence. So someone smoke a good one for me please. Thank you, have a Happy 4th guys! :thumbs:

I think I'm going to smoke an ED Conde 109. I was just talking with Drewcali about them and he was saying that they are good ROTT (I'm not sure what that stands for, but I assumed it to mean "no aging necessary") so I figured it was time. It's a big 'un and I don't want to dull the palate with other smokes, so it'll probably be my only cigar for tomorrow.

I'll be working, making sure the good people here enjoy their freedoms safe from violence. So someone smoke a good one for me please. Thank you, have a Happy 4th guys! :thumbs:

God bless, man! We'll all make sure to smoke a great one for you. :cool:

I have the following lineup

Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 Dbl Corona
Victor Sinclair Vintage Select Torpedo (golf smoke for tomorrow morning)
La Gloria Cubana Churchill

...he was saying that they are good ROTT (I'm not sure what that stands for, but I assumed it to mean "no aging necessary") so I figured it was time.
Right on. "ROTT" stands for "right off the truck" and means a cigar that's good to go soon after receipt.

As for what I'm smoking...I have no idea, but I'll be rooting around in the "fancy" end of the "ready to smoke" cooler. :)

Wilkey

well I'll do the American theme, a Joh Hay churchill(company out by Lancaster PA), a CAO America, and a Tat Brown Label made in Miami, for our independence day I'll smoke american (well parts of each are at least)

I think I'm going to smoke an ED Conde 109. I was just talking with Drewcali about them and he was saying that they are good ROTT (I'm not sure what that stands for, but I assumed it to mean "no aging necessary") so I figured it was time. It's a big 'un and I don't want to dull the palate with other smokes, so it'll probably be my only cigar for tomorrow.

WOW! That's sounds fantastic! That's on my wish list <wink wink> haha j/k :whistling:

I plan on burning a PLPC in the morning with some Espresso, then moving on to a Bolivar Royal Corona in the early afternoon, transitioned to a Monte PE, then onto a Johnny-O (thanks tomthirtysix!) to finish things off with a bang!

Who knows? Maybe I'll have enough time to try my :whistling:first Bolivar Gold Medal!!! It's gonna be a good day!!!!!

Happy 4th to everyone on CP, and have a safe holiday with your family and friends!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

-Jason

:thumbs: ;)

I have no idea. I hope to get in at least 1 cigar...hopefully 2 if i'm really lucky!

Thanks for your service and efforts on all our behalf. Keep the bad guys in check and your eyes open.... :thumbs:

Been busy around here preparing for a BBQ tomorrow at Casa B.B.S. Smoked an LFD lancero, a Padron 2K natty with a year on it (very nice..!!) and Pepin Blue Label. Tomorrow, once the BBQ is up and running and the guests are served, I may dig a bit deeper and pull out something a bit more "special" to enjoy in the evening hours. Maybe something that says "Anejo" on the box..... :cool:

Best regards to all, and a very happy 4th of July to everyone - B.B.S.

Just got in from smoking a Padron 1926 #35 I lit up while waiting for the emergency vet to call. He did, nothing conclusive yet, waiting until morning for further info. :(

Don't know what I'll be having later on, but I hope to smoke a nice one on the patio in the presence of my most reliable smoking companion...

VSG Enchantment so far as I type this.....Something this evening although I don't know what yet.

Lol I just rolled right into a Padron 2000 Maddie as well... :)

edit: to add

Just got in from smoking a Padron 1926 #35 I lit up while waiting for the emergency vet to call. He did, nothing conclusive yet, waiting until morning for further info. :(

Don't know what I'll be having later on, but I hope to smoke a nice one on the patio in the presence of my most reliable smoking companion...

I hope things turn for the better. ???

smokes for today.....VSG for breakfast, then it'll be a PAM Exclusivo this afternoon and I will definitely end it with a deep Margarita and an old shark.

art

**edit to add change

Change in the lineup...ahahahahhaa

Exclusivo was with morning coffee
just finished a Power Ranger

and still have that old Shark lined up for later..

now off to the grillin and chillin..
:)

Got my otterbox packed and ready to head to camp. I'm bringing an eclectic mix for the campfire and golf course.

RP Fusion Double Maduro
DPG Blue
a couple Short Stories
AF Hemmingway Classic
and a White Owl Grape (just kidding)

Have a safe one, everybody!

Just finished up a RYJ No. 2 Tubo with coffee. Strong smoke, but deeelicious. No idea yet for the rest of the day.

Have a safe day out there Jon! I'll put flame to something good for ya!