• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Free Burr or Blade Coffee Grinder

I got mine last night, haven't used it yet but it looks to be surprisingly good quality.
Same here...I was thinking the same thing also, I was expecting a small cheap looking grinder.

Good to hear guys, looking forward to getting mine. :thumbs:

Just got mine as well, looks nice, good solid construction. Used it for the first time this morning and it did a fine job.

Got mine today and have to say I am impressed!! considering the cost this was a steal. Good find and thanks again, I have a backup in case my capresso craps out.

Has anybody else not received theres yet?
I got mine some time back, but the 411 here is that USPS is hammered. There are two packages I'm waiting for and the nice folks at USPS are in "apologize" mode.

I had this happen last Christmas and all ended up well, so my advice is to hang in there and think positive.... :cool:

Good luck, my friend - B.B.S.

2 or 3 weeks ago I got an e-mail saying that they were now out of the burr's, so they were sending the regular grinder. Still haven't seen it.

Completely forgot about this and was puzzled for a second when it arrived last week (one month after ordering).

It looks nice and I have had a chance to use it every day for a week...............here's my thoughts:

1. The grind is not consistent at all....I get everything from dust to chunks.

2. The selector knob is whacko.....set it for 6 tablespoons and it grinds about 20

3. The convenience is awesome and I like the coffee better than with a blade grinder.....it is well worth the $9.95

Thanks for the hook up

Man, I'd love to comment on this grinder but you greedy fuggrs took em all! Damn you!

Man, I'd love to comment on this grinder but you greedy fuggrs took em all! Damn you!

Glad you chimed in oh "Master of the French Press"! Does your Cuisinart (sounds ghey) create a consistent grind or do you get dust to chunks as well?

Received an e-mail from them back on 12-08 that they were out of the burr grinder and would send the blade as a substitute. Called them today to follow up, and they will now ship the blade grinder to me. They held off on the shipping until they heard from me due to other clients sending the blade grinders back and asking for refunds ($10.00). So, all is well, and I will try the blade for basic grinding. Give them a call if you have not received yours, as probably the same thing is happening.

Scott

Upon further review, mine is not usable. It generates coffee powder on the fine setting and a mixture of coffee powder and chunks on the coarse setting, medium generates powder and smaller chunks.

Anybody else have this problem?

Upon further review, mine is not usable. It generates coffee powder on the fine setting and a mixture of coffee powder and chunks on the coarse setting, medium generates powder and smaller chunks.

My grinder at home has an amount of variance (the Cuisinart) as well, often times (with real greasy beans) I'll get chunks of coffee stuck to the sides of the output hopper as well. I don't think about it too much though, since I always get a tasty cuppa joe anyways.

That being said, the thing was 10$, what do you expect? =)