• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FREE CIGARS - Smokelaw1 Contest - made ya look!

grateful1

Oh My!
After reviewing Josh's post on the Dropkick Murphy's thread, I decided to have a contest...providing Josh approves.

Since I have not PM's him regarding this contest...I'm hoping the peer pressure get's to him....I'll let him cancel at anytime!

The contest:
Josh's wife MAY stay at the concert for only so long...we don't know....that's the contest.

Josh has to keep track of the time A) at which the Dropkick Murphy's start playing and B) the time at which his beloved tells him she's had enough - or has a headache - or feels tired - what ever the excuse is for leaving!

She can grumble and be fidgity...the contest is 'the time she asks to leave'!!!

If the missus' stays for the whole show(not including the encore) - Josh gets the package.
If an emergency occurs and they leave... the contest is void.
If they make it to the show AFTER the band starts...the contest is void.

The prize:
2 Opus and 2 PAM 1964 Monarca's

Post the AMONUT of time you think it will take before she SAYS she wants to leave.

Any questions? Did I leave anything out?

Disclaimer - This is contingent on Josh's approval..I hope peer pressure works! :D
Contest rule may change slightly based on this is my first contest....if they change you will be able to POST a new time...NO EDITS allowed. One guess per person.

EDIT - HE CANNOT TELL HIS WIFE!

Edit to answer Shawk:
Good point.
If he asks to leave - which I doubt - the contest is VOID.
If she asks to leave - the contest is over. Time to check the stop watch.

I just re-read the contest...either I'm speaking in tongues or I'm not clear...Keep it Simple...

They have to be there for the band to start...that's the start time of the contest...and when she asks to leave...that's the end time...even is Josh persuades her to stay...it ends when she first really asks (he'll know) to leave.

anything else?

Your guess must be in before 10pm tonight.

After reviewing Josh's post on the Dropkick Murphy's thread, I decided to have a contest...providing Josh approves.

Since I have not PM's him regarding this contest...I'm hoping the peer pressure get's to him....I'll let him cancel at anytime!

The contest:

Josh's wife MAY stay at the concert for only so long...we don't know....that's the contest.

Josh has to keep track of the time A) at which the Dropkick Murphy's start playing and B) the time at which his beloved tells him she's had enjoy - or has a headache - or feels tired - what ever the excuse is for leaving!

She can grumble and be fidgity...the contest is 'the time she asks to leave'!!!

If the missus' stays for the whole show(not including the encore) - Josh gets the package.

If an emergency occurs and they leave... the contest is void.

If they make it to the show AFTER the band starts...the contest is void.

The prize:

2 Opus and 2 PAM 1964 Monarca's

Post the AMONUT of time you think it will take before she SAYS she wants to leave.

Any questions? Did I leave anything out?

Disclaimer - This is contingent on Josh's approval..I hope peer pressure works! :D

Contest rule may change slightly based on this is my first contest....if they change you will be able to POST a new time...NO EDITS allowed. One guess per person.

This is friggen great, Gary. APPROVAL GRANTED!

So, he wins if she stays for the entire show? Or if she does not ask to leave for the entire show?

My guess is 32 minutes...

Interesting contest, to say the least! :laugh:

So, he wins if she stays for the entire show? Or if she does not ask to leave for the entire show?

Yes, Gary, we need some explanation. When does the clock stop? At the first time she asks? A serious ask? When I agree?

Also, the DKM's start every show with a Sinead song played over the house speakers. Does this count, or the first thing played BY THEM?

What time do the door opens? How long before the show do you plan on getting there Josh?

Does it have to be a genuine demand to leave or will a sarcastic comment end the contest?

What time do the door opens? How long before the show do you plan on getting there Josh?

Does it have to be a genuine demand to leave or will a sarcastic comment end the contest?

These questions need to be answered by Gary.

Edit per Gary's request.

Good point.

If he asks to leave - which I doubt - the contest is VOID.

If she asks to leave - the contest is over. Time to check the stop watch.

Did I answer that?

These questions need to be answered by Gary.

They have to show up to see the band START...Josh's schedule is of no consequence. It has to be the first time she asks to leave...JOSH will know the look!

Josh - edit out your time info please.

I believe she will stay the whole show. :D She want like it but she will?
1hr 25min :laugh:

Back