• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FREE CIGARS - Smokelaw1 Contest - made ya look!

Place your wagers...ummm...guesses while you can...this window closes at 10pm!!

Last TOP before I leave work!

Thanks Josh..for the contest...someone will be getting some nice smokes!!!

Have fun at the concert folks!!

HA!
All you mf'ers are wrong...with the exception of JimD....she lasted the whole show, danced, had a great time, got on stage with the laides, danced to a few songs up there, including kiss me, I'm shitfaced. WHich, interestingly, is appropraite. I am going to bed now.

PS- Gary, put my "winnings" in the humidor that I am giving to that friend of yours. It can start him off well!
Josh

Oh, and Tasman also guessed correctly

Haha! Outstanding, sounds like it was fun. Glad she lasted the whole show.

HA!
All you mf'ers are wrong...with the exception of JimD....she lasted the whole show, danced, had a great time, got on stage with the laides, danced to a few songs up there, including kiss me, I'm shitfaced. WHich, interestingly, is appropraite. I am going to bed now.

PS- Gary, put my "winnings" in the humidor that I am giving to that friend of yours. It can start him off well!
Josh

Glad you had fun!

( ....you seam too spell beter when your drunk!!) :sign:

Mornign all...now, where's that coffee...oh, right...here it is...
Well, tasman...you were right indeed, she stayed...and she really liked it. Gave her some earplugs from my days of throwing .45's down range, filled her full of good food and vodka...and "Poof, she's a punk rocker." At the beginning of the show, she couldn't see a damn thing even though we were in the front, about 12 feet to the right of the stage (She's 5'0" 109 pouunds), but I got her up on a bench, and she had the best spot in the house. Once she could see the band, the crowd, and the energy, she was totally into it. When they first invited ladies up onto stage, maybe 4 songs before the end, I tapped her on the shoulder, and asked if she wanted to go up. SHe said "do you want me to?" Hell, I left it 100% up to her, and she popped up there and danced with the pierced, inked punker girls, all arms around each other, jumping around like a steaming hot cauldron of sexy as hell anti-culture. They all stayed up for the best "Kiss me, I'm shitfaced" I'v ever heard, and then she came down all smiles and proud of herself.
I just got an e-mail from her, that any time DKM's are in town, we're there!
Bill, any extra tics for this weekend's shows? LOL!

Yup. Went to bed around 2ish I think, so I came to work late. I didn't turn the computer on until 8:15 or so. I'm sure this will be an energetic, productive day.

I'm jealous you got s**t faced and had a hell of time! I am glad you had fun! That is what it is all about! :D