• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FREE CIGARS - Smokelaw1 Contest - made ya look!

25 minutes she will say - "I'm tired, I don't think I can
stay much longer". So 25 minutes would be the first time.

Brian

MAN! Some short guesses! I hope it's not 10 minutes. Luckily, even if she asks after a few minutes, the contest is over regardless of whether I can talk her into staying!

"Face down in the gutter won't admit defeat...."

MAN! Some short guesses! I hope it's not 10 minutes. Luckily, even if she asks after a few minutes, the contest is over regardless of whether I can talk her into staying!

...though his clothes are soiled and black he's a big strong man with a childs mind don't you take his booze away

...though his clothes are soiled and black he's a big strong man with a childs mind don't you take his booze away

Nice. Hope they play it before I have to leave!!!!

Just cause she leaves doesn't mean you do too :whistling:
j/k

Start your own thread...this one is just about you!!! :whistling:

<typo>

j/k

Holy shit! yeah, and after I do, I would take a cab home (from New haven...about an hour), and sleep on the couch...for ever.

j/k

Holy shit! yeah, and after I do, I would take a cab home (from New haven...about an hour), and sleep on the couch...for ever.
:laugh:
So make sure you have a good time...

56minutes, almost an hour but more than 45minutes, then the I have an early appointment in the morning.

Back