• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Free Cigars

emodx

Banned
So who is going to fall prey to my mooch attempt? I am looking to try something out of the ordinary. A good cigar or 3 that falls in an honest price range! I'll accept free cigars from the first 5 people that respond affirmitively to this blatant mooch attempt! ;)
Emo

I'll see if I can find something in the coolers that fit that description :sneaky:

as a matter of fact dc # 0304 7990 0001 4104 6284

I'v been looking for a good reason to send out a bomb, no, no a box. yeh that's it, a box :lookup:

If only I knew it was that easy....

"I am looking to try something out of the ordinary."

Except I'll "accept free cigars from the first '3' people that respond affirmitively to this blatant < copycat> mooch attempt!" (especially if you're in another state).

Watch your mailbox too.

+JerryG

Damn and only if you wouldn't have posted that "other" thread. ;)

Matt R said:
Damn and only if you wouldn't have posted that "other" thread. ;)
Hey brother, you know I had to do it! If not me, some one else would have! LOL

Emo

Geeze...never thought a blatant mooch would get me anywhere. LOL

Emo

Wascal said:
I'll see if I can find something in the coolers that fit that description :sneaky:

as a matter of fact dc # 0304 7990 0001 4104 6284

I'v been looking for a good reason to send out a bomb, no, no a box. yeh that's it, a box :lookup:
Holy $hit bro! Didn't think a box meant a box...LOL above and beyond!

ParaGod said:
Emo, the stogies are enroute DC# 0303 0130 0003 0201 1821
Hey bro, got the box my friend. I had been wanting to try a couple of those. Thanks for the cigars. I'll be posting reviews as I go when I have the time!

Emo

Wow! I am amazed! ! !

Proof again that CigarPass.com is the best cigar BB on the net.

Any emo, I am jealous. . . If I had known it was that easy, I would have done this MONTHS AGO! ! ! :D :D

HAPPY SMOKES!

GuyanaBoy said:
Wow! I am amazed! ! !

Proof again that CigarPass.com is the best cigar BB on the net.

Any emo, I am jealous. . . If I had known it was that easy, I would have done this MONTHS AGO! ! ! :D :D

HAPPY SMOKES!
Me too! LOL... But you are right about the generosity here!
Emo

This is the ONLY Cigar BB I visit anymore. I just enjoy the guys here so much more than anywhere else.

emodx said:
Holy $hit bro! Didn't think a box meant a box...LOL above and beyond!
BOOM !

Told ya I was looking for a excuse :sign:

Enjoy ;)