• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Free Davidoff..............

I got one and my girlfriend got one. Mine hod 4 mold spots, hers looked great...

Who ships these? I got a shipping tracking # but it doesn't work. Is it USPS, UPS, Fed EX? It's been like a week.

Will I be required to sign a delivery receipt?
No. Orders are shipped via the US Postal Service and will arrive as standard mail.

copied from the Davidson FAQ page

wrinklenuts said:
I still have my chubby. Would you like me to post a picture of it? :0
[snapback]280453[/snapback]​
MattR would love to see it. He needs more pics for his collection.

We'll I received my chubby on Friday in excellent condition! I feel sorry for the guys that have moldy chubby's.

That's the last thing you want laying around not doing anything but collecting mold :)

here is my chubby:

chubby13cu.jpg

wish i could take better pictures :blush:

I had my Grand Master on the way to work today. No mold and a very nice taste. Great deal for $2.00 :cool: . Might have to look into buying a few at retail for the summer.

Mine got here a couple weeks ago and I let it sit for a week. I'd definitely get another for $2, but not a cent more. Along the same lines as the regular Davidoff collection, but IMO too light to really even taste. The construction on it was flawless though :)

Cheers,
Dixie

Just got my chubby today, no mold but the wrapper is a little loose in places...nothing to get upset over, give it a couple weeks and i'll light it up.

Bummer, looks like this offer ended already.

The people who got one: is it worth going to the store and paying full price to try one?

Borric said:
Bummer, looks like this offer ended already.

The people who got one: is it worth going to the store and paying full price to try one?
[snapback]288831[/snapback]​
NO.

Doc.

The cigars look nice I really like the shape of the Chubby, but they seemed a little bland to me. If you like a mild cigar then you may be interested. I actually received two cigars (they also sent me the Grand Master) both were in excellent condition. I smoked the Chubby and was not impressed.

DT