• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

**Free Newbie Samplers**

HenrysCigar

:: Phillies World Series Champs ::
Just want to say, "Thanks!" and give back to the community. Not all the greatest but a variety of cigars to try out.
I have two of these, to giveaway and all I ask is that you smoke them and not sell them.(Probably wouldn't make much anyways)
If you want them, just reply here and I will pick two winners randomly, tonight around midnight est.
United States people preffered (sorry, shipping costs :blush: ) and everyone have a nice day.
Oh yeah...picture.
2coh3c2.jpg

Wow, very cool of ya! :) I'll play. :)

Nice gesture. Good luck to the participants. :thumbs:

I would love to try them, i have been wantingto smoke a 5 Vegas for a while but there aren't any B&M's around here that sell them.

Sam

I would love to broaden my horizons a bit, thanks for the gifts..

Good Luck guys..

I'd love to try those. Actually dont think i've had any of them sinse i am new to cigar scene. Thanks.

I would love to try them, i have been wanting to smoke a 5 Vegas for a while but there aren't any B&M's around here that sell them.

Sam

I don't think any B&M sells them. I think they are a Cigar International/Cigars.com house brand.

There are definitely bunch in there that I'm interested in trying as well, so please throw my name in the hat too!

Thanks!!!