• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

**Free Newbie Samplers**

Hey thanks! Henry....you have my instructions and know what needs to be done....
I listen well. ;)
You have a great day Doc.

You must be a gamer -- I have the same G15 keyboard.
Yeah, used to play a lot of Counter Strike but no any more. Just Madden, every now and then.
Have a nice day all.

Congrats to the winners and a big THANKS to Henry for giving us all a chance (and some fun!)

Wow.... Thanks a ton for the contest, nice suprise after the rough day that I had. Its been said a million times before but CP is the best place on earth.

1jnmgp.jpg

Are you blind? That label clearly reads: Dadster1960... I win! I win! Yesss! I win! :laugh:

Thank you for the opportunity, that was awfully nice of you! :)

Marcos

I heard someone asking about gaming... Find me on the Battlefield (BF2) with the same nick. I tend to play only old fart servers (belonged to HOG for a while) because the kiddies tend to cheat too much.

The ol' Bingo Lotto draw, an excellent, honest way to pick the winners, congrats to the winners, and thanks again for the contest! :)

Well yesterday I settled into to another action packed day of work, having been away for three weeks I forgot just how interesting things could be. As I began to sigh after the 5th call in just under two hours I got a text from my wife saying that the postman had just dropped off a parcel for me.

At first she thought it was another package that I had ordered, but then I explained to her that they were in fact a gift from someone on the this site. She sounded confused and mutter something about me being crazy and went about her day.

Throughout the course of the rest of my shift and the Buckeyes' total defeat I had the thought of a package waiting for me at home.

I arrived home and tore into it like a kid at christmas. No matter how many packages I recieve I am always giddy, expected or not.

Everything arrived safely so many thanks for the contest and the generosity.

Brandon

Even though i didn't "win" this contest i did win another way. Henry Hit me with a nice little assortment the other day because of my intrest in this contest. I wanted to "out" you here in the open and just say thanks very much the 'gars you sent will be very much enjoyed. :thumbs: