• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Free Sampler

gawntrail

CPers,

Keeping the flow of info on free sticks...................

I found this a while back.

http://www.vegassantiago.com/womencigar.htm

..........about half way down the page you click on their free sampler offer and email them your snaily. They are marketing ladies and they categorize the sticks as 'petites'. I am assuming they are mini-me smokes. But none-the-less they are totally free, and I thought all could benefit from a free sampler.

I put it in my wife's name. I ordered about 2 weeks ago. I got an email response the next day saying thank you and they were on the way (they are in Costa Rica). Haven't received them yet, but am waiting. Will post when I receive them.

M. Gipson :)

Yup they're (Cigarillo Petits). But free is free.

LilCigarDude.gif
~Monte

Yup, just ordered mine too and as well. I also used the wifes name..... :D :thumbs: :p

Been getting free Vegas de Santiago samplers for some time now. Guess I should have posted the info, but I thought everybody knew about this deal.
The problem with their sticks is that they ship in very nice wooden boxes/cases that unfortunately leave a very musty odor on the cigars. This sometimes lessens with aging, but not always.
Not a bad, mild smoke, but check for the odor when you get 'em.

Got mine in the mail today. NEVER seen so much postage on a small envelope.

psyktek is right. They come in a cool little wooden box with some sweet oily odor. I'll let them 'air' out in a humi by themselves.

I'm keeping the envelope. The stamps are pretty cool. Looks like one of the stamps is the Costa Rican National Soccer Team (2002). Pretty cool anyway.

They are mini-me smokes, but like Monte says, "Free is Free".

M. Gipson :)

Gregor22,

I sent in my request on 03/29/04. Got an email saying they were shipped on 03/31/04. Got them in the mail 04/13/04. All the way from Costa Rica. I don't know if this is good or not, but they were in a cool little wooden box wrapped in vaccum/shrink plastic. Got them and they were'nt too dry, but did have an odor like psyktek talked about. I'm airing them out in a humi by themselves.

Cool little box though. I will have to put it on the bookshelf with some other neat wood things I've got.

M. Gipson :p

yep, just did the wife a favor and ordered her some, too bad she doesn't smoke :D

The wifey just got hers in the mail and I think she might even try one this time..... :D

So did anyone that got them try them? I don't want to try and get ahold of something that I don't actually want.

I signed up for this a year or so ago and have countinued to receive cigars from them every couple of months or so..............

Must be 10 or so different cigars that have all had that moldy @$$ smell that the ones you guys are getting and talking about.

Have not smoked but 1!!!!! IT SUCKED :angry: WORSE THAN A HELIX.................. BELIEVE IT OR NOT :0

The square and round cedar tubes are cool to look at though....

{EDIT}>>>> Rudy from Vegas Santiago is a very COOL fellow.....He is quick to respond to e-mails and tells it like he sees it!

By the way.........The smell is not going away....so burn one or toss it out...the very first one I received still smells to high hell and back.

OOOO'YEA, Did I say that HELIX SUCK???