• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Freshman ocngressman calls cops to have cigar put out

My theory is the frosh is a mooch just begging to be sent cigars in the mail (I'm not so sure how "bomb" and talking about Congress would come up in a search engine...). Anyone got his office address?

Glad that he's not my rep; not to say the one I have isn't also an embarrassment.

With a keen political sense such as his, my guess is he won't be back in '08! :laugh:

Nope, scratch that, he represents an inner-city district in Minneapolis where no Republican could ever win no matter what (my guess is the voter registration statistics are 25 to 1 Democrat vs. Republican there) so the only way he can be challenged is from other Democrats. He beat the hand picked successor Mike Erlandson (former chief of staff to the retiring Congressman from that seat, Martin Sabo) in a primary in 2006, 41% to 31% with another guy finishing with 21%.

This clown obviously feels he can do pretty much anything he wants and he will continue to be reelected for as long as he wants. Unfortunately, he's 100% correct in that assumption.

Now as far as his "people skills" with his colleagues in Congress......well that's a whole 'nother story! :laugh:

I love it when they say smoke was coming through the walls. What are the walls made of...swiss cheese. Being sworn in by the Quran? Interesting thing going on over there. :rolleyes:

This is the same congressman who made news by wanting to be sworn in on the Koran rather than a Bible.

It is not the first time a book other than the Bible has been used, but the press sure made it sound like was.

This is the same congressman who made news by wanting to be sworn in on the Koran rather than a Bible.

It is not the first time a book other than the Bible has been used, but the press sure made it sound like was.

Well, like I said Mike, he can pretty much do any damn thing he pleases and he'll never lose an election. Heck, he could probably be convicted of a felony and get reelected from prison if he wanted to, remember Marion Barry the Mayor of Washington DC? :rolleyes:

Well, like I said Mike, he can pretty much do any damn thing he pleases and he'll never lose an election. Heck, he could probably be convicted of a felony and get reelected from prison if he wanted to, remember Marion Barry the Mayor of Washington DC? :rolleyes:

The obsurdities of this world never cease to amaze!

It was definitely not the best way of making a 1st impression........ :D :sign: :p

Heck, he could probably be convicted of a felony and get reelected from prison if he wanted to, remember Marion Barry the Mayor of Washington DC? :rolleyes:

Hey it wasn't his fault, the b*tch set him up! :D

Any office workers here allowed to smoke cigars where they work? I wish I could...

I have my own thoughts on Tancredo, but this is absolute b.s.
Wonder what ol' Tanny Boy was smoking?

Well here are his addys:

DC Office:
The Honorable Keith Ellison
United States House of Representatives
1130 Longworth House Office Building
Washington, D.C. 20515-2305

Home District office:
2100 Plymouth Avenue North
Minneapolis, MN 55411

Have fun :whistling:

Billy

Well here are his addys:

DC Office:
The Honorable Keith Ellison
United States House of Representatives
1130 Longworth House Office Building
Washington, D.C. 20515-2305

Home District office:
2100 Plymouth Avenue North
Minneapolis, MN 55411

Have fun :whistling:

Billy

Thanks! I was just about to ask for that.

I can't stand people that won't address and issue themselves.