• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

fried bologna

Geezus guys? I am starving! I like Fried Bologna sandwiches...i switch it up...most times it has to have cheese and mustard...occassionally i want it with a little mayo...and yes i've dressed it up with the garden...as for slaw dogs? i LOVE em...Heart Attacks be damned that stuff is good

Melly

[/quote]

And welcome to Barfland where we have all you tasty childhood favorites like fried bologna sandwiches, liver w/ peas and sardine surprise.

Still wouldn't be as bad as that cigar I just had.

Friends don't let friends smoke cheap cigars ???
[/quote]

I don't like liver either, but love fried liver sausage sandwiches.

I'm proud to say that in Canada, bologna is generally referred to as "Newfie Steak".

Fried, or on a sandwich with either mustard or mayo, I've even seen it stewed and boiled.

It's a staple of a poor man's diet where I come from, and any of the other Canucks here will probably be able to attest to this.

Shooter...does this have anything to do with the pie scene in American Pie? Only with a bologna sandwich? If so...send me pics! :cool: :D

Melly

I love the fried bologna as well! The wifey unit is from Baton Rouge and every once in a while she will surprise me with some actual "genuine home cookin from da deep south". Most of the stuff is pretty good but every once in a while she will go backwoods on me just to freak me out- and I thought I was country :rolleyes: ....

I love fried bologna. Try it on steamed rice with a couple of eggs over easy and a few squirts of Tabasco sauce. mmmm
Fried balogna is healthy, uh well healthiER, because the fat (50%?) melts right out. :p

I love fried bologna. Try it on steamed rice with a couple of eggs over easy and a few squirts of Tabasco sauce. mmmm
Fried balogna is healthy, uh well healthiER, because the fat (50%?) melts right out. :p

Sounds similar to a Loco Moco (sub. a hamburger patty and brown gravy), not that I've ever had one.

Bread-fried bologna-mayo-leaf of lettuce(optional)

Fried Bologna rules...add some Bacon and it is even better :thumbs: :love:

I've never heard of it and it sounds horrible anyway so I'll pass on the whole fried bologna thing. Must be a southern thing or something.

Did Clubstogie burn down again? ???

Had not had any fried bologna in ages, so I made some last night when I got home. 2 slabs of bologna, some provolone cheese mayo, mustard and you have a great quickie meal.

My kids caught a sniff of what I was up to so a quick snack turned into an full blown raid on the kitchen. Had a blast.

If you have not tried it before, it is worth a shot.

sick.gif
pukey.gif

Fried Bologna but it's got to be on seeded Pechters Rye! Once those juices get flowing there is no need for a condiment!